Reviews for A Man Without a Hearth
Smile Giver11 chapter 7 . 10/13/2019
I need more of this story. No, I'm not crying *grabs a huge box of tissues*, you're crying. Eat this cookie. It'll make you feel better so you can update more. Please do so. I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
this angst is so forced am legit impressed.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/24/2019
Please please continue this story!
ethan.lukkar chapter 8 . 3/5/2019
Magnificent chapter can’t wait for more please update soon
Gyromon chapter 8 . 12/21/2018
I like your story. please update the story soon as you can. there is not many Percy and Hesta story's on this site
Ladis11 chapter 8 . 11/22/2018
Such an awesome fic! I don't know what to say... I love it. Aaaaaah fuck it's such a breathtaking fic!
Lou the huntress chapter 8 . 7/25/2018
UPDATE!
I LOVE THIS BOOK!
Checkingdude chapter 8 . 6/19/2018
I wish this had been continued
Nisargfr1 chapter 7 . 5/26/2018
Really wish you could continue this!
It's awesome
The Primordial of Causality chapter 8 . 4/25/2018
Dude you will feel an equivalent amount of pain if you do not complete this story
Hell I nearly cried
However thank you for this excellent story
BookOfOne chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I was wondering, do you mind if I take this story and post it on wattpad? I seen what you said on your profile, and I really love this story.

I haven't read any of the books, but I would love to work with this. I have never posted a story as well.

If I do post it, I would most likely just clean it up, and maybe add a few things here and there. I would link it to this profile as well. Let me know :P
sixthstar chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
the review i did disappeared
sixthstar chapter 8 . 5/1/2017
Guess I was too late like with Starblade. For me, it is hard to see a fellow author to stop writing stories. I respect your decision, I really do but... I don't know what to say right now. I not that kind of person who comforts others when they are dealing with something. I'm not here to yell at you to continue writing your stories, no, I'm not that kind of person but I want to tell you to keep moving forward. Turn your uniqueness into your strengths. If I was in your shoes as well, I probably would have done the same.
If you are reading this, you are probably screaming at me how to make biloparness(?) into a strength. I'm not actually sure but that's for you to know and me or us to find out. I really don't know you but you are not alone on this.
This is where I end my... Idk what to call this. Don't worry, I'm not angry at you for stopping, I respect your decision. It's your choice to continue or not. This was just a thing to try to help you.
bye bro or gal. Sry, Idk your gender.

-Sixthstar
God of Magic and Witchcraft chapter 8 . 3/29/2017
plz update this story i love it alot and i believe that this story could become on of the very best PJO stories ever. (: :) :D :P
BBgun38 chapter 7 . 2/20/2017
For those who look at the Reviews for this chapter. I let 'Hero of Olympus in Disguise' know that CourtingTheMoon let people finish their stories as a sort of challenge. They have since let me known that they would like to take up this challenge and finish this story. I would just like to thank Hero, and CourtingTheMoon, CourtingTheMoon for making this piece of art that we have all come to love see finished. And to 'Hero of Olympus in Disguise' for actually taking up the challenge to finish this story.

I Hope that we get to see a conclusion in the next few months to this story. Thank you once again CourtingTheMoon for letting the community take this story off your hands, and finish it. We all hope that your feeling better or at least have some control at whatever ailment you have right now.

As a Reviewer to many different stories, and as a Member of the Fan-Fiction Community, I bid you thanks for giving us a story that we all love. -BB