Reviews for A Man Without a Hearth
DraconianPhilosopher chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
I'm sorry for the hardships you've had to go through, but I'm glad you've returned. this is honestly the last PJO fic' I still read, and its simply because I love the writing. I cant wait for the next chapter.

Forever Reading,
-Darkrai6543
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
You better hurry and update then.
Clefspear chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
thanatos as a father in law... that would be an interesting experience.
BeastsRose23 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
OMG! I can't wait to see how Percy reacts when he gets to Olympus and I hope he saves Hestia! Fantastic job!
momo1903 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
I just started reading this today and I already love the story! I hope to see an update soon and see the new excitement and adventure to come!
Riptide246 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Great chapter and they finally found Percy. I'm glad your back, sorry about college and your grandfather. I love this story though and can't wait for the next update.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Great Chapter Percy is Baaaacck
Fierro chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
This is… Just amazing, all I can say is great job.

In another note, I wish you the best of luck this year, and I'm sorry about your grandpa. He's just dreaming now.

-CenturionWithASonicScrewdriver (Centurion), formerly SonOfNeptuneJr
trustingHim17 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
it was a good chapter and i'm glad you finally posted, but please proof the next one better. this was so hard to read due to run on sentences and fragments
ethan.lukkar chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
magnificent chapter can't wait for more
FateBurn chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
good chapter
TweetyBaby chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Yes! Good thing I didn't lose hope. And aw this chapter was so good. I can't wait for the next one
evajager chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Awesome chapter man.

Am sorry to hear what happened to you in the past months. Life is tough...most of us on here can actually say that...Well am sorry for your death in your family. I also hope you can find a way to go back to college. Anyhow nice chapter and am glad your back.
NotBatmanCtawoma chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
YOU ARE AMAZING!
Anaklusmos14 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Great chapter, it's good to see you back again.
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »