Reviews for A Man Without a Hearth
The Primordial of Causality chapter 8 . 4/25/2018
Dude you will feel an equivalent amount of pain if you do not complete this story
Hell I nearly cried
However thank you for this excellent story
BookOfOne chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I was wondering, do you mind if I take this story and post it on wattpad? I seen what you said on your profile, and I really love this story.

I haven't read any of the books, but I would love to work with this. I have never posted a story as well.

If I do post it, I would most likely just clean it up, and maybe add a few things here and there. I would link it to this profile as well. Let me know :P
Behindyu chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
the review i did disappeared
Behindyu chapter 8 . 5/1/2017
Guess I was too late like with Starblade. For me, it is hard to see a fellow author to stop writing stories. I respect your decision, I really do but... I don't know what to say right now. I not that kind of person who comforts others when they are dealing with something. I'm not here to yell at you to continue writing your stories, no, I'm not that kind of person but I want to tell you to keep moving forward. Turn your uniqueness into your strengths. If I was in your shoes as well, I probably would have done the same.
If you are reading this, you are probably screaming at me how to make biloparness(?) into a strength. I'm not actually sure but that's for you to know and me or us to find out. I really don't know you but you are not alone on this.
This is where I end my... Idk what to call this. Don't worry, I'm not angry at you for stopping, I respect your decision. It's your choice to continue or not. This was just a thing to try to help you.
bye bro or gal. Sry, Idk your gender.

-Sixthstar
God of Magic and Witchcraft chapter 8 . 3/29/2017
plz update this story i love it alot and i believe that this story could become on of the very best PJO stories ever. (: :) :D :P
BBgun38 chapter 7 . 2/20/2017
For those who look at the Reviews for this chapter. I let 'Hero of Olympus in Disguise' know that CourtingTheMoon let people finish their stories as a sort of challenge. They have since let me known that they would like to take up this challenge and finish this story. I would just like to thank Hero, and CourtingTheMoon, CourtingTheMoon for making this piece of art that we have all come to love see finished. And to 'Hero of Olympus in Disguise' for actually taking up the challenge to finish this story.

I Hope that we get to see a conclusion in the next few months to this story. Thank you once again CourtingTheMoon for letting the community take this story off your hands, and finish it. We all hope that your feeling better or at least have some control at whatever ailment you have right now.

As a Reviewer to many different stories, and as a Member of the Fan-Fiction Community, I bid you thanks for giving us a story that we all love. -BB
S.Captor chapter 8 . 1/21/2017
If only you continued writing this it's legit one on my top favorite stories n nowI REALLY need to know what happens next
KnightGalavant chapter 8 . 1/8/2017
Farewell, old boy. Thou served this site well.
Hero of Olympus in Disguise chapter 7 . 1/5/2017
This story is really good. Please update. I think everyone may agree with me when I say that this story is too good for someone to forget or give up on. I hope you, and everyone is okay, and nothing serious happened or anything like that.
Hero of Olympus in Disguise chapter 8 . 1/5/2017
Please continue this story
BBgun38 chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
I hope that you continue this story. Sadly i don't know if you will, since it has not been updated since February 2015. Really hope that you are happy, I start to worry about some authors that don't update after a year or 2, especially those with good stories. I just recently found a great story, but the author of it committed suicide sometime in march this year (2016). I hope that you are doing okay, and just taking a break because of school, or family problems.

I hope that i speak for a lot of your readers when i say:

I hope that you are well, and can continue on happily. - BB
Xyno chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
You make really good prophecies
Topazgirl9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
This is amazing! It reminds me of the great fanfic 'See No Evil' by mcfuz both fanfics are really sad but they are great! I cried...
elianathomas04 chapter 8 . 8/27/2016
please update. it is sooooo good.
BlackIce8812 chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
You really should continue this story, it is really good.
446 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »