Reviews for A Man Without a Hearth
Lumanoral chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
I love this story of yours, I do hope you update soon! Would love to read more, it is written excellently.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
Wow this is great keep going
Charlee56 chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
This is a classic description f absolute despair. I've only seen this reaction a very, very few times, and each time was to a form of emotional torture so terribly profound ad horrific that no amount of presence of "self" remained of the subject. I was a Paramedic for 30 years ,in the NY City area and I have seen a lot. It's amazing just how much pain a human being can take before they crack. And Percy has completely cracked. It's going to take Dionysus, Hera and Apollo, not to mention Morpheus to move to heal Perseus. IF it's at all possible.
SCYPHER16 chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
What this is good. But THERE'S THE ENDING
RiptideFTW chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
Please update soon this is awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
He uploaded yes!
imawordbender chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
What a neat story and well written! I hope you are able to continue it, I'm so intrigued to see where this goes! Great job and keep up the good work, you rock!
Charlee56 chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
I realize that all demigods suffer from ADHD and also dyslexia. But dys-geografia? The Atlantic Ocean is in the Eastern United States and borders us with Greenland, Ireland, Britain and Europe in the north, and Africa in the south. The Pacific Ocean borders us, in our west with Alaska, Siberian Russia, China, Japan, Korea and hosts of island formations such as Hawaii, Indonesia, The Celebes, Tasmania, New Zealand, Australia, The Fijis, The Phillipines and hosts of others too numerous to mention. Sorry to have to mention this here, but when heading west, the ocean in question is the Pacific, and not the Atlantic.
But I'm still faving this... and you. Now how about an update?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
Please continue this story. I am deapky interested to see where it leads to
Pyro daemona chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
I eagerly await for more to be released I want to have them meet up, it's always hard the anticipation
PerseusMaximus chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
I love your story plsssss update!
dragonfighter11 chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
you gonna update soon?
Elements1999 chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
Great story so far. I LOVE IT!
fRanTiC MasTro chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
Great story. One of the few storys in which I like the OCs. You are also one of the best writers I've seen on this entire website and I can't wait for an update! :)
Ginocide02 chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
Dude, the Hurt/Comfort tag is not really living up to its name. All I keep seeing is hurt, don't get me wrong. I love angst, but too much is too much. It feels ridiculous how nobody could even freaking talk some sense into Percy, and it is very uncharacteristic of him to keep wallowing in self lamentation. He'd blame himself yes, but not to this extent i don't think. Just my personal opinion, tune down the sadness for a bit, and let the story actually be true to it's tags, put in some kind of happy moment and not just a step forward and two steps back, but actual progress.
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »