Reviews for Be My Lover
ShadowTemptress chapter 1 . 3/27
This is the second time I've read it, I honestly forgot I had originally read it, but had a feeling I've read it before. I realize midway, finish it and I'm full on bawling. I cannot see, I can't breath and my heart is shattered. Once again you force me through such heartache! I love the story, thank you for making me ugly cry.
yuutakeiamz chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I cried, I cried a lot, this is so sad TT
Knaruto chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
It was a really great story. I cried so much at the end. Now I just don't know if I want to ask for more or not. On one side I'll like to read another like that but on the other side, I don't want to see them suffer anymore. At times when stories are good like that, I'm always crying if they are only oneshots but not this time. The beauty of the story also lied in the way that it was short. Thanks for this story. Kisses.
unknown chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Deep af.
Made me emotional.
hospitaladdict chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
oh god.. i cant stop crying.. someone help ;~;
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This is so touching, quiet angsty, but have some way of happy ending. I’m happy for both of them. :’)
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Q - Q
*Speechless*
U-uh...
F-fffffffffff
That was...*breaks down crying*
Noemi123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I'm CRYING ! I love the story. It's sad but in the end they were still together. I'm crying yet happy that they got a somewhat of a happy ending even though they both died.
Become-the-dream chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I cried. I love the idea behind this. I feel like maybe there could have been a bit more depth to the development - it seemed to jump a little - but that as a whole it was well written and touched a topic that is hard for many writers to look into and capture. I enjoyed this fic quite a bit, and hope that you continue to write.
sani chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Gah! I was crying like crazy after reading this, you're so mean you made me cry... T T. Gawd. I want to punch sasuke!
Nocompass chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
WHAAAAAAAH! D': OMG like the sadest ever! Shit I cried my eyes out- but I really liked the ending, it was "nice" :)
Izla's secret chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
this is the second fanfic that actually make me cry, thanks for writing this story, I really love it!
HappyNaruto chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
OMMGGGGGGGGG. I read this a year ago and I just came across it again. I decided to just read the reviews and all the feels came back. I'M CRYING AND I HAVEN'T READ IT IN A YEAR.
This is how much of a great author you are ;_;
Caracu chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWW DAMN YOU UGH /cries in a corner
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I loved this even though it was sad. It moved me to tears.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »