Reviews for Put Me Back Together
Awesome story! Poor Spock :(
Waterwench chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
This is a VERY enjoyable story! Update soon, please! :D
kellyhorse chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
):( I love this story, but it upsets me how nothing works out in Spocks favor. Ugg! Poor Spock!
Dawnfire11 chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
O.o UPDATE SOON! That was really intense! I love it
GabrielsDoubt chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
well that was depressing. Screw me for hoping for a happy ending. Damn
State My name chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Wow... Just wow... The only thing I have to complain about is that you are being rather inconsistent with Pavel/Paul's name

Update soon,
Wildthunder
a.bosse chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Oh, please, help Benny before he really does go insane.
Dark Mind of the American Teen chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This sound really weird.
Black robin chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Omg this is actually making me cry! I feel for spock so much!
A Wild Clover chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
How in Vulcan can you get drunk that easily? And there's no way thwarting on 1965 there a crew for Enterprise. If you have facts about this I'd like to know. Live Long and Prosper, *Spock hand*.
The Ga chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Your story is very different and quite interesting. I am intrigued and will continue to follow. However, I do need to point out that there are numerous spelling and grammar errors that are just a tad off-putting.
Dawnfire11 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Poor spock! I loved the chapter. Please update soon! XD
State My name chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Great job again, though you must've been kicking puppies or something when you made Spock research that and find nothing... Is he going to be depressed or commit suicide or something?
Well here's the list!
1. Through, not threw.
2. Tired, not tiered.

Finally! I've missed complaining... *dreamy look*
Regards,
Wildthunder
kellyhorse chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Damn,, are you serious? That's actually really disappointing. I had hoped he wasn't crazy but, sigh. I'll get over it. I thought I had a general idea of where this story was going, so I'm super psyched to see how wrong I was
CynthiaSylar chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
OMg. Maybe they will find something to Show benny/spock that its real. I have to believe that he will find a way back
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »