Reviews for After the match
Fangirl3001 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh, write more please! A little longer if possible, and with just a tiny bit of plot? It would be amazing. The way Rin spoke to Haru was really hot, it opens up a lot of kinky stuff to write about. :D
Kyuubigurl74 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is great! I love it!
Roach chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Don't worry about the English guy. I'm pretty sure that if this were rape, Haruka wouldn't obey so easily and accept it. His review was just a pathetic attempt to stir up a little and add a critique, although it's hardly considered one.
I personally love the pairing and Rin being that dominating. Great fic!
MrEnglishGuy chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Did times change so much that one one person loose's a swimming race or anything like that that its ok to rape them? The last time i checked that was not ok not to mention the actual act of "sex" is poorly executed and could be better and more realistic. The janitor seemed to be a rushed effort for someone to give a reason to have them get out of that place and dose not fit everything else . Another thing is Haruka and Rin would not act like this yes they are both prideful and arrogant but they would not want to take it to this level they would much prefer to beat and "domanait " as the story says not with rape but with another swimming match when both practiced more.
nikigirl257 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That story was hot lol I really liked this one shot :) good job
xadorebelaa chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Perfect! I loved it _
Rukimii chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Just... -FUCKINGFANGIRLS- 0/0
Do more please! xD I can't seem to hold in myself!
Totally love how Rin is saying such dirty things to Haru! Omg I look forward for more!
Mistyrose140 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Gott verdammt, that gave me a total nosebleed overload! I didn't know that Rin would be the totally hot mean seme ... Like WOW!
Say-It chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
holy crap...I'm so completely dazed right now...wow.
Ugh Rin's so mean, but he's still so hot!