Reviews for Swimming Lessons
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
It was really cute I enjoyed it a lot I mean reading a cute story about my OTP who wouldn't enjoy that lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
THIS FANFIC IS FABULOUS :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
XD
lulue79 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
What an end! Seriously that was some come back! I just can't imagine the face Eren must have made after hearing this! Thank you for writing!
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
omg we so need a sequel for this
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
lol loved it. keep up the good work
Angelicpotato chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Love the ending me to my boyfriend when the showed him to swim back in 9th grade lol he was so embarrassed cause we weren't dating till a year later

It was quite funny I threw him in the pool and he started drowning so I had to save and gave him mouth to mouth #lifeguard goals
omgoooosh chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
MOREMOREMORE
JustARandomFan chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Well 1.)this is PERFECTION. 2.)I love rule-breaker Levi! 3.)Cute,Cute,Cute,Cute
conLord chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
LMAO im definitely givin this a 12/10. Whutever yer doin ... Its workin. keep up the good work. -u-
firelass19 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Oh Gosh, that's sadistic; Levi drowning Eren just so he can kiss him X'D
Dreamshipper229 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I loved this cx! I wish there would've been a seen where Eren wakes up to Levi giving him mouth to mouth, but this was still adorable! ;)
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I really enjoyed it! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
OMG I DIED! Hahaha. Ok so you didn't butcher everyone's favorite corporal. You just made him make out with a past-out Eren to revive him. Which in honesty I kinda always thought that Rivail has a funny side somewhere... Just takes a past out Eren to get that side of the corporal! ;)
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 7/31/2015