Reviews for Sacrifice
kiki2222 chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
I love this story so far :-)
LyzeeAnne chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Aww. I'm glad Spence is safe, but I'm with Derek. I can't believe Strauss got off that easily, that bitch. It's been a great story, and I'm glad to have been able to read it. :)
Leaa960 chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Thank you for Finishing this Story i Really enjoyed it :)
The0neR1ng chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Spencer ! My baby I'm so sorry this happend to you! But it's ok you have Derak ! I need to go an a mistion to save you from all the eavil fanfic writers! ... But I love the story's to much arg! ( anyway it was grate having 4 chapters update on the same night in an hour. But not flaming hear if that was the ending it was a little lacking. But I loved the story none the less.)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
U r the absolute best. Four updates? Ur def my all time fav author now xD
silverwrym chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Thanks for two chapters! Now to wait and see how my favorite genius is fairing. Oh, and hopefully at least one of the profilers gets to hurt Strauss just a little bit :)
tannerose5 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Thank goodness. Now, shoot her, right through her cold black heart!
I didn't see "Character death" anywhere, so Reid must be alive. You noticed, I don't care if he's in one piece, just alive.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
It amazing two updates ?! Loving it but I'm like addict the more u give me the more I want xD
tannerose5 chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
I agree with another reviewer, get Garcia to try to unlock the door, Why hasn't anyone called an ambulance?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Omg that was amazing I love this story so much but now I really am dying for an update I'm so into this story! It has thrill love shock and fear! Amazing! Love Morgan x Reid btw XD
LyzeeAnne chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Well. That escalated quickly. I'm scared to see how Derek's going to react when he realises that Strauss got him high. It's not going to go over well. Worst case scenario, couldn't Garcia hack it? I mean, Strauss isn't all that technical, so... I can't wait to read more. This is absolutely great.
tannerose5 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Oh, oh, the plot thickens. I can't think of another woman. She hates Hotch, Morgan, and Rossi. So, this might be the way she can get back at them, by torturing Reid.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
:o what?! Oh my lord! That was a plot twist! Wow that was amazing! Now I'm dy
silverwrym chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
I love Strauss as a bad guy! Now how are they going to save him? Update soon!
LyzeeAnne chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
What. The. Hell. ohmygod.