Reviews for Shingeki no Kyojin: Titanfall
The Imguraffe chapter 14 . 5/4
Keep going. I want to see the world consumed by water and surface anew. also I just realized that if the walls surround Midgard, shouldn't Jörmungandr be inside the walls instead of in eren?
YoungBlood23 chapter 14 . 4/28
For fuck's sake I love this ship! I want more I know it's been a year but shall we say I NEED A FIX MAN! NEED IT! NEED IT BAD! so um... yeah if you read this just letting you know that I love the story and hope you write more!
Dude Pal Broski chapter 14 . 4/20
Updage. This. Please. It is my life.
Hydrocell chapter 14 . 4/18
Best annie x eren fanfic ive read!
Keep writing man, pretty Ok so far
Kure-D chapter 14 . 3/16
POR FAVOR! DIME QUE LO CONTINUARAS Y YO SERÉ FELIZ!
ME ENAMORE DE TU FANFIC! ES EXCELENTE! UNO DE LOS MEJORES QUE HE LEÍDO!
Morra023 chapter 14 . 3/10
Omg jdjdkdjhdkdksbdjdjdbbd I have no words this is bloody fantastic I love it! Pleeeeeeease update soon!
Natsuki D chapter 14 . 2/20
I wanna see Eren and Annie accidentally kiss cause the snake decides to have some fun and throws him into her
Please update soon this is a really awesome story _
RandomPotatoe chapter 14 . 2/13
Please update :I it's a really good story!.
Frostyfall chapter 14 . 2/12
Holy flub. Holy flub. Holy flub. This was the first snk fanfiction I have read. Holy flub. This is amazing man! I love it!
amerdism chapter 14 . 2/12
epic, I hope to see more soon
Sslerok chapter 11 . 2/2
I applaud you, Salaeren, on your work in the Warrior Arc. Your imagination is as devious as your serpentine creation and truly loyal to the atmosphere of Shingeki no Kyojin.
I've always been intrigued at the possibility of a relationship between Eren and Annie. Love for your enemy, love that causes you to trade in your soldier's wings for a warrior's sword? You have delivered the concept perfectly. I also like how you have shifted the focus of the series from the scientific to more of the mystical, the mythological, and in a way that could fit into the setting without feeling too out of place.
And your take on the Smiling Titan? A fitting end for such a mindless beast.
I can't wait for the remainder of this story. That said, take your time with it and bring us the best you've got.
Thank you once more for this bone-chilling what if.

Sslerok
nic3 chapter 14 . 1/29
Best story ever update soon plz
yournamefails chapter 12 . 1/30
Greatgreatgreaggreat! Please continue this story is amazing and lots of great character developement
Georgi chapter 5 . 1/6
You know that titans can't move without sunlight but shifting would be possible, just the titan that's summoned won't move.