Reviews for Shingeki no Kyojin: Titanfall
ErenxAnnieShippe chapter 16 . 12/4
PLEASE UPDATE!
E-kingmoney18 chapter 16 . 11/23
Dang this author can write...
Your story's rocks dude
AHHHHH, REREADING THIS FOR LIKE THE 20TH TIME AND ITS STILL EPIC, I WISH THE MANGA HAD TURNED IYT LIKE THIS, ARGHHH!
Lionne.Fluffy chapter 16 . 11/3
Super your story! I hope Armin and Mikasa will appear and accept that Eren becomes a warrior!
RosettaxBloody chapter 14 . 11/3
HELL YEAH
UPDATE!
Amazing chapter.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 16 . 10/1
I love it! I love it all!

But when can we have a chapter on Mikasa, Armin, and the others?
XxdeadlyxX chapter 16 . 9/1
I am loving this story its by far probably the best one ive read in a while great job!
Shade chapter 16 . 8/30
Is it whenever Annie thinks of him he can smell her scent? I'm curious as to how. Great story by the way. Well written, I look forward to more.
Wow how did I never come across this story before, it's better than canon that's for sure, though I did like when it turns out that Eren had eaten his father, and e Shinganshina Arc up to the basement reveal was legendary, the basement reveal itself and Isayama's idea for the outside world was very disappointing. If the truth of the world was something more like this, it would make Shingeki no Kyojin practically perfect for me, but anyways, great story. Love how much you have read into the Norse mythology, and just wish that you could have taken over the manga for the basement reveal. BTW you have not dropped this right? RIGHT?! I mean it's been about 6 months, please don't drop this masterpiece...
nice chapter when is the next one coming
RobsterLobsterG chapter 16 . 8/18
PLEASE DO THE NEXT CHAPTER
Please update.

I have not read enough of this beauty. I must see more.

(Although I'm fine if you take your time and don't want to rush it. Just please don't drop this fanfic because it's the one of the best things ever in the AOT section of this website.)
Plsssss update
Pls make more chapters pls i loved it the story and how eren changes like he thought that they were traitors and now he like friend with them again