Reviews for The Air Near My Fingers
xenlander chapter 1 . 11/1
Brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 1 . 8/13
Been directed towards you from Aberron, going through your your story list. I must say, this is a great piece of fluff, I look forward to reading more of your works.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 1 . 7/8
Lovely short story!
FloridaMagpie chapter 1 . 4/23
Someone else might have gotten it wrong, but you didn't. Nice work.
Sindrandi chapter 1 . 3/17
Beautiful. One of my favorite characters given life.
MizDirected chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
A beautiful little story about my favourite crazy uncle. Beautifully told. I would, as I always do, wish for more detail, showing, evocative imagery . . . that beautiful, poetic turn of phrase that is specifically and undeniably theherocomplex. I wish it because I am greedy for your words. I would wish for you to have Mordin's hands pull my beating heart from my chest, because I loved him. :) I must be some sort of masochist. A lovely story, but as I said, I am greedy and would have it wring me out and leave me all puddle-like. :D
randomglitter chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
A beautiful tribute to the man who was not only my favorite Mass Effect character, but one of my favorite characters in all of fiction. Thank you for sharing this.

"They will not lift a baby krogan to the Tuchankan sun." Oh, my heart.
Suffering Soldier chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
The fact I put this on my favorite's list many months ago and neglected to leave a review is an inexcusable oversight on my part.

It's truly elegant in it's simplicity, and it captures all of who Mordin is, and was.

I don't know if he was a spiritual man, but I hope he got his beach. God lnows he earned it.
Lady Amiee chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
You made Mordin's hand so... wow,. The things his hands have done...

I love how something as small as a pair of hands can mean so many things, from scars to motions through to actions... you bring to life one of the most important part to our Mordin... his hands, the things that have done so much. Brilliantly written too, and I love the last line! Well done!
Misdiagnosed Ghost chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
And... I'm crying. You have a beautiful way with words.
kami kyuubi sama chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is beautiful. Mordin's death always makes me sad and then you did this weird hand thing that made it even more sad. I thank you for your writing.
Magery chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
A perfect characterisation of Mordin... using his hands.

Colour me impressed.
ppd123456 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Mordin is one of my favorite characters. This was great... ;_;
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Beautiful. Heart-breaking. Wonderful. Sad.
Thank you for writing it. :)