Reviews for Liar, Liar
AshleyEvans306715 chapter 17 . 1/10
I absolutely love this story! To be honest, I wasn't very excited to read this in the beginning because of the "fake boyfriend" plot which I find overused and predictable, but this was actually a very fun read. Saeri's character is somewhat relatable, highly amusing and she definitely has her fair share of flaws, which I absolutely love. And her relations with Kise and Akashi are very well developed. I know you said you're never gonna abandon this story but since the last update was nearly 5 years ago, maybe chapter 18 showing up sometime soon would be too much to ask for hehe... But either way, I do hope you update eventually; I'm excited to read more :D
Jummper chapter 16 . 12/12/2019
Jummper chapter 17 . 12/12/2019
For me i always hear Hanako voice from asobi asobase while reading Saeri line ... it's just click.
Jummper chapter 6 . 12/11/2019
I CAN'T STOP FEEL EMBARASSED, WOAH. Saeri pls just shut the f*kup, but i can't stop laugh too.
Devidakk chapter 17 . 6/15/2019
Hey, just wanted to say, I love this fanfic. It made me want to die of secondhand embarrassment and actually almost made me die of choking/lack of air, because I laughed so hard. It's hard to come by fic this hilarious being so well written. Thank you for taking time to make this story, even if it got abandoned years ago. (It feels as if 2015 was just yesterday. It fills me with regret I didn't find this fic sooner.) I want to just roll around my bed while thinking about how good read it was and how much I loved the characters' portrayal. Especially Saeri which despite being my main embarrassment provider, is actually a very interesting person. A girl who's driven to be better, smart academically, a bit psychologically, yet it all balances out with negative traits that were not neglected (as I've seen done before a lot), and, instead, got pointed out. How despite being very smart, she still acts irrational. And how she overcomes her fears, slowly. And Kise who instead of being taken over by feeling of betrayal, despite the scepticism, saw the potential gain in the relationship. How they grew into friends. How she got onto a path leading to being friends with Akashi. I love it. That's some good character development. I really hope you're doing okay, even if you never plan to finish this. It's some very fond memories created right now, with the last few lines of the story.
Mimiko chapter 17 . 6/10/2019
Are you ever gonna write again?
Alliy chapter 12 . 2/1/2019
Akashi please let it be Akashi
sevenletters chapter 17 . 1/23/2019
Truly. I am so happy to have found this amazing story. It's something that warms the heart and soul, and I've read in nonstop from the very start until your last update. I first read this story years back but I'm grateful to have forgotten the storyline so I could relive through it all again. It's in my great pleasure to read and submerge myself in this wonderful story of yours. Thank you for blessing us readers with such a quality content. And I'm speaking for the many, many readers out here too; please continue the story and give us more, you're literally a blessing from heaven.
melodietta chapter 17 . 11/29/2018
hello. i first read this when i was in final year of middle school, came back to reread this fic around first year of high school when you came back with the new updates, and here i am again, about to enter university. i have forgotten how the storyline was, and it was a blessing for me. all the happy, sad, embarrassing & hilarious moments, i was able to feel it once again. my english knowledge is limited and i can't truly express what i want to say but in korean the word is 새삼스레. i would like to let you know that even if the next writing is released by the next 5 years, i can assure you that i will be coming here, for it. you have created a truly wonderful story & thank you for the joy that you have given me through this writing.
gomeluve chapter 17 . 11/20/2018
I'm curious whom saeri will end up. Gosh,this is a very amazing story,hope you update soon! Soooo curious and i am anticipating n waiting
Fahh Paiboonpiyadet chapter 16 . 8/12/2018
Soooo Akashi just wants her as a friend? He is so mean but you get his character right he is not out of character in my opinion. I’m sorry for not understanding because English is not my first language haha.
Fahh Paiboonpiyadet chapter 17 . 8/12/2018
Omg I really like your story it’s kinda remind me of myself when I liked that one guy from high school lol.
I’m waiting for more of your writing:)
Lady Michiko chapter 17 . 6/10/2018
OMG! I JUST FOUND THIS STORY AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. AKASHI STOP BREAKING MY HEART TT_TT YOU’RE GONNA GIVE SAE-CHAN FALSE HOPE AGAIN TT_TT AND OMFG I CAN SEE THE DEVELOPING RELATIONSHIP OF KISE AND SAE. ALL IN ALL AN ADORABLE LOVELY SUPERFRAGILISTIC STORY! I do hope you continue it tho. I know you’re busy and all but please let us know if you’re not giving this fantastic baby it will really break our hearts. But anyways! Wishing you luck in rl. Love this fic. Xoxo
sylle chapter 17 . 6/7/2018
i am still hoping you won't abandon this story. plsssssss
chibianimefan26 chapter 17 . 2/19/2018
i flippin love this story holy moly
its just one hell of a ride and super amazing and fun to read
i hope theres more to this becaus ehkjdfhasd
idk who to ship aaaa