Reviews for The Most Awful Thing
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
EEEE. You did so well with this. I wish there was more of Mycroft helpless and John taking care of Sherlock!
Suitslover14 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So cute! Poor Mycroft, things out of his control. At least John was there to save the day.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I enjoyed this.
becgate chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Love it ! !
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This was WONDERFUL! Thank you SOOOO much!

I LOVE this sub-genre (hurt comfort/brotherly bond/sherlockwatsonmycroft) with these exact characters more than Anything else to read for Sherlock!

Would you be so willing as to write a story where Sherlock gets drugged by someone or has a craving and overdoses and acts all loopy while Mycroft and john try to hold him down and keep him calm? (FYI: At the beginning if Sherlock was playing hide and go seek with John (aka Sherlock just hiding) as soon as Mycroft comes in Sherlock jumps him from behind in a big hug! Eek! Brotherly love! I love it! _

If you can write that, it would be amazing!
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Why was Sherlock given sweets, or did he have a stash? Good story though, shows Mycroft has learned to appreciate John. Thanks for the story.
Prothoe chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
It is really heartbreaking to see the 'British Government' so concerned and even paralysed by fear. You captured this in a very intense way.

Also loved the hospital scene with Mycroft saying thank you to John.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Mycroft has some serious control issues.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wow, that was really good! Mycroft's reaction is perfectly understandable considering the circumstances, thank you.
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
the first time you see a person have a seizure, you think they are dying. The tenth time you see it, you wonder how it is they don't die. After that, you stop panicking and get on with it. Lucky for Sherlock, John was there.