Reviews for The Walk
sad reader chapter 15 . 6/9
very sad you seem to have abandoned this fic it was going very well and was about as close to a real teenage life as could be possible in the circumstances
god of all chapter 15 . 4/20
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ViciousFitz chapter 15 . 4/12
So...What happened to this story? Did it get abandoned, that would be a shame, because it's a really good Daphne/Harry story. Well...It would be if it had been updated in less than a friggin' year. Come on author, don't leave us hangin', update this mofo!
paradoxed chapter 1 . 4/5
I do miss reading this fiction, as this is one of the interesting Daphne writings. From one paradox to another, will this continue?
Antor2001 chapter 15 . 2/28
great story, I really like Daphne, even if she's being dumb right now... I'm quite curious, because shit is about to hit the proverbial fan and I really don't see how Harry will manage to win Daphne with all the other stuff happening.
GreenAlien123 chapter 14 . 1/31
Well, I'm not sure slowly developing relationships actually exist. Everytime I tried that, I was friend-zoned. That said.. I have no issue with how you write it, it's obvious this story is mostly about HP/DG than Voldemort or other stuff, so writing it the way you do makes sense.
Draeconin chapter 9 . 1/29
You seem to be a good writer, but perhaps you could use JKR's HP world & characters and create your own plot, instead of merely tweaking Jo's?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
"Shut it Weasley"
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
The whole situation is going turn out badly if we're being honest about it all. If Harry and Daphne do happen to start dating, he'll be wondering if he's being compared to Vlad. All it takes is one comment from her, and it'll lead to an argument. This is obvious because he's going into a funk about Daphne and Vladimir being an item. Should he even witness them kiss, he'll fall into a depression.

The fact that Draco can easily come out and say she supposedly 'admitted' to using him at any point just to hurt Harry, doesn't help with the seeming pairing. All in all, I'd like to see where this bottoms out, because right now I'm seeing a lot of hurt and turmoil in the future.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
Please continue this awesome story
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
well, this was fairly entertaining. definitely going to favorites :D
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
Harry rescuing Gabrielle was pretty redundant, but at least he admitted that much.. sort of.

it's always refreshing to see someone making an effort change the canon script as far as the tasks go.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
well, some people just like to read fics where things go as conveniently as possible.. i also enjoy them every now and then, but i'm incapable off taking them seriously most of the time.. depends on how well they are written really.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
this is pretty good length in my opinion.. i very rarely even read fics with less than 4-5k words in them. i've grown so used to reading fics with anything between 5k and 30k words/chapter, that anything less feels almost redundant if the story isn't engaging enough.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
while i think that Harry forgiving Ron and becoming buddies right afterwards is the most ridiculous thing ever, i guess this fic is gonna focus on Harry's and Daphne's budding relationship.. so i can just ignore Ron's existence entirely.. i mean, his ony function in the canon was to make Harry look at least half way competent, since Hermione was superior in every way when it comes to non plot-device related things.