Reviews for The Walk
stars90 chapter 15 . 8/26
Great work. I'm enjoying the progression of their relationship. Keep it up!
beserkerbeast chapter 15 . 8/25
love to see more, really like the chemistry
BB
Western-Otaku chapter 15 . 2/22
Loved this and really wish you'd continue this... Your version of Harry is closer to canon than many that I've read, but also manages to be funnier and more... likable. I really like your version of Daphne, I can imagine her being a mystery to Harry, as she's a girl and a slytherin while he is a gryffindor. I agree that relationships that start within the first few days of actually meeting each other sound ridiculous and unrealistic so I like your pacing with the progression of their relationship. The rotation between Harry and Daphne's perspectives are great for showing us both sides of the argument (like with the Yule Ball) but I wish we saw a little more of Daphne's perspective, but I'm not complaining with mostly seeing Harry's as most of the interesting stuff happens to him, and switching PoVs often may cause you to repeat yourself a bit. Plus I hate changing PoVs when there you're switching between so many different characters... it gets frustrating if there is a character you like and want to follow their perspective the most, but then you get stuck on a section of the story that is heavily focused on another character's perspective or due to cycling through characters, you have to wait ages until you get back to the character you like. Doesn't provide much motivation to keep reading, but here you did it right in my opinion. Anyway, great story and wish you return to this some time...
sad reader chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
very sad you seem to have abandoned this fic it was going very well and was about as close to a real teenage life as could be possible in the circumstances
god of all chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ViciousFitz chapter 15 . 4/12/2015
So...What happened to this story? Did it get abandoned, that would be a shame, because it's a really good Daphne/Harry story. Well...It would be if it had been updated in less than a friggin' year. Come on author, don't leave us hangin', update this mofo!
paradoxed chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I do miss reading this fiction, as this is one of the interesting Daphne writings. From one paradox to another, will this continue?
Antor2001 chapter 15 . 2/28/2015
great story, I really like Daphne, even if she's being dumb right now... I'm quite curious, because shit is about to hit the proverbial fan and I really don't see how Harry will manage to win Daphne with all the other stuff happening.
GreenAlien123 chapter 14 . 1/31/2015
Well, I'm not sure slowly developing relationships actually exist. Everytime I tried that, I was friend-zoned. That said.. I have no issue with how you write it, it's obvious this story is mostly about HP/DG than Voldemort or other stuff, so writing it the way you do makes sense.
Draeconin chapter 9 . 1/29/2015
You seem to be a good writer, but perhaps you could use JKR's HP world & characters and create your own plot, instead of merely tweaking Jo's?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
"Shut it Weasley"
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
The whole situation is going turn out badly if we're being honest about it all. If Harry and Daphne do happen to start dating, he'll be wondering if he's being compared to Vlad. All it takes is one comment from her, and it'll lead to an argument. This is obvious because he's going into a funk about Daphne and Vladimir being an item. Should he even witness them kiss, he'll fall into a depression.

The fact that Draco can easily come out and say she supposedly 'admitted' to using him at any point just to hurt Harry, doesn't help with the seeming pairing. All in all, I'd like to see where this bottoms out, because right now I'm seeing a lot of hurt and turmoil in the future.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
Please continue this awesome story
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
well, this was fairly entertaining. definitely going to favorites :D
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
Harry rescuing Gabrielle was pretty redundant, but at least he admitted that much.. sort of.

it's always refreshing to see someone making an effort change the canon script as far as the tasks go.