Reviews for And In Time, We Move On
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/1
Wonderfully written story from start to finish. The distance that is slowly bridged while Sasuke heals and comes to be in touch with his feelings has a nice feel to it as nothing is rushed. I was impressed you were able to capture Sakura's patience and understanding in a meaningful way, not making her seem weak for doing so but for keeping true to her steadfast belief in Sasuke.

So happy you shared your story for SSM.
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 3/24
Oh, oh dear. I seem to have reached the end of the list! So many lovely stories. Thank you again!
AroggantIgnorant045 chapter 1 . 3/1
This is really good. Snippets of the process of Sasuke healing and accepting his worth for Sakura. Good job!
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Sweet w
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Kyaaaa they are both ball of sunshine in my life right now. :)
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
omigod this sweet fluff gives me CAVITTTIESSSS
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
How sweet! And yeah, that was always destined for naruto haha
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Sweet :)
leera chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
that was soo sweet
Jess Grape chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Hi! I loved this fic so much! I want to ask you if you let me translate it into spanish so I can share it with other people, of course, all the credit would go to you, and a link in my profile to the original sotry, I'll wait for your response, however, thank you for writing this, it's amazing!
rvnclrwtr chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I was stumbling across SasuSaku fanfictions these past few days and this one.. This one gave me too much feels. It's sweet, in a way that it doesn't make Sasuke OOC. I noticed this was your last fic up and it was posted last year. I hope you decide to write more in the future!
LKarina chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
) nice story.
just re read it for the 15th time )
Rosie Posie Danderfluff chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Aww this was so sweet 3
UchihaKudi chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
this one was a really nice oneshot!