Reviews for The Second Key
BrownEyedVixen chapter 19 . 8/23/2003
i luv it! i luv it! i luv it!

cant wait till the third installment, hope it leaves off where it stopped, this story got me hooked on fanfiction! its so addicting, great job!
RawRebel chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
i love this story, possibly even better than the first! i can't wait to see if you do a sequel
corey chapter 19 . 5/23/2003
OMG i absolutely loved both stories bout kay, they were Great! and i really, really, really hope that u continue it right where u left off! i cant wait, i even think that im startin to like white!
Didz chapter 19 . 3/15/2003
It would b so cool if it woz bens kid!
Sea Siren chapter 19 . 2/20/2003
This story was brilliant! You've realistically portrayed the characters in a very human way & I've enjoyed discovering the differnt facets of each character. Though at times it was graphic & harsh, overall it makes perfect sense! I hope you do consider writing yet another sequel to this. If not about Kay, then about the other x5's & their new relationships & lives!
Immortal Star chapter 19 . 1/22/2003
*Muffles the sounds of hitting herself upside the head* Bang!

Okay, that would be me torturing myself for never reading this story.

I loved your White - excellent job! And Kay, is, interesting, to say the least. Honestly, this one of the best reads I've had in awhile. Goin'straight to my favorites list here girl! *Sighs*

Jessie
Candy chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
wow wow wow. i loved this story! Are you planning on writing another? it would be interesting to see how kay and white's relationship turns out; what happens when the baby is born and what would happen when kay comes across max and the others again. just to repeat myself - i LOVE this fic (and 'outside' also). I couldn't stop reading! :-D
hay25 chapter 19 . 11/12/2002
evil ending, with ben.

loved it completely even the twist ending.
Emory chapter 19 . 11/10/2002
Your character developement was wonderful although I was hoping for a more fulfilling and happy ending it was still very good. Please keep writing I love your work. Just remember there are people like me who look every week for updates :) Emory
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 19 . 11/10/2002
I SO WANT A SEQUAL! BENS KILLING AGAIN KAYS WITH AMES AND WE DIDN'T GET TO SEE ZANES REUNION! CMON WE DESPRATELY NEED MORE! THIS IS A FANTASTIC FIC AND I HAVE ENJOYED IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH BRILLIANT!

ME
jimmy chapter 19 . 11/9/2002
both your stories are great i really enjoyed reading them. please write another one. i really like kay, she's cooler than max even.
RoseRed chapter 19 . 11/9/2002
Thanks for finishing this very good story. So many writers never finish.

I really liked the new characters and felt sorry for Kay. Most of all I liked that you had Max and Logan together at the end. That was important to me and many other fans of DA from the beginning. In fact, it was the only thing left from season one.

Hope to see you writing more in the future.
Alexis chapter 19 . 11/9/2002
I can now go back to the beginning of the fic and start reading. I had to wait to be sure that Max and Logan would be together. You write Logan very well.

In my chat group I will be proud to tell everyone about your story. We are all Logan and Max fans and most of us only have time for our favorite couple. It's impossible to read all the fic and most of it isn't easy to read.

Thanks for your good writing and above all thanks for our Logan.

I'm sure you'll get lots of reviews now.

A.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 18 . 10/31/2002
ooooooo. my mouth was hanging open in amazement through that whole chapter. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. LOVED IT (tho im so sad its ending!) POST MORE ASAP! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

ME