Reviews for Fellagirly
wolvesjr34 chapter 5 . 6/9
the thing that does the thing with the things... MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
jacs318 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
If only it were like that in real life.

It feels like it needs one more chapter but that won't happen so thanks for this wonderful story. I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews.
ChessHatter chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
great story you guys! As usual ;)
cjunited38 chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
promising story.
lil-sis24 chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
I love this story so much.. I've reread it so many times I lost count. It's sweet and honest and very well written.. I can see them in my mind doing the things you describe they're doing, I can hear their voices say the things you made them say and I loved every second of reading it, every time I'm reading it. So, thank you. Thank you for writing and posting it. :)
Pagewynne chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
I smiled the entire time reading this story. Well done.
draggonPenn chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Another hit.
fangirl81 chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Lovely read. I really enjoyed this.
IsaBabisa chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Damnit, you are a genius. Or you and Google, or whatever. Write MORE, Liv, write MORE Rizzles. K?
Allamericanwoman chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Now if we could only see those pictures...so hot. Loved the image of them pulling up to a crime scene on an Indian with Maura up front. Damn.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Out of all the stories you just recently reposted this one is my favorite
Jennifer B Taylor chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I forgot how amazing this story was. Such a wonderful joy reading it again. I'm sorry that Googlemouth is retiring but wanted to say thank you to you both for sharing your talents.
AzurexJen S chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Don't know how, but I forgot (so I'm doing it now) to compliment the sheer sexiness of Jane and especially Maura. Yummy. Especially those pictures...

Brava.
AzurexJen S chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
So good I couldn't stop reading! Thanks for that great read. You had their characters and the Rizzles chemistry spot on. Maura as biker...too yummy!

As someone who is horrible with it, I very much admire the dialogue. It was amazing; interesting, fun, and reflecting the characters wonderfully so as to create a very engaging effect.

Definitely a favourite.

P. S. Btw, weren't they supposed to meet Angela for gnocchi as mentioned in...chapter 4 I believe? Lol Plot hole? Still awesome.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2013