Reviews for Time Doesn't Always Run Straight
black hearted me chapter 34 . 8/26
hey its been too long I miss your writing. I hope u come back soon :-) xx
A J chapter 34 . 3/4
I just read through the entire story so far. You need to continue! I want to know what your big plan is! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/4/2014
Very gripping. Poor Tosh. Still hanging in here. Thank you for your time and effort that you put in to bring this pleasure to us. Will be waiting for the next chapter.
sd4ianto chapter 33 . 9/1/2014
Wow, great chapter. Good for her taking out some of his men. Besides the obvious, this one always gave me the creeps.
helena chapter 33 . 9/1/2014
Really good well done
RiverSong98 chapter 32 . 8/29/2014

You HAVE to keep going! I love it!

Jestine is the most fascinating character that I have seen in an OC story yet!

As for your writing, Double checking your spelling is probably the main way to improve your writing. I'm a grammar and spelling nazi, so... I can understand though. I make mistakes all the time. Perhaps reading it out loud would help. That's sometimes the only way I can see my mistakes.

I wonder, Did Jestine kill the Cybermen? you mentioned a humanoid shape, so it couldn't be the Daleks, unless it was before they were Daleks, when they were just Kaleds?

Don't mind my pondering, unless I'm wrong. PLEASE tell me if I'm wrong...

THANK YOU for such a wonderful story!
LadyCece chapter 32 . 7/9/2014
Love this!

Update soon please!
sd4ianto chapter 32 . 7/6/2014
Very good. I like the fact it's Jestine going in. And I liked that Ianto said he and Jack were together. And my favorite...very little Gwen! Really though it was a good set up for more to come.
sd4ianto chapter 31 . 6/14/2014
Welcome back. Go Ianto, you tell her! Gwen is so annoying. So Jestine is trying to keep Martha from being infected. I think Jack should know by now to trust Jestine.
MissHSM chapter 30 . 5/19/2014
I love this story! I really hope you'll continue soon.
sd4ianto chapter 30 . 3/23/2014
Wow, Martha was sure judgmental about Jestine. And traveling with the Doctor, Martha should know about timelines. And Gwen is still being a bitch.
FiBeeN chapter 30 . 3/23/2014
Very interesting. I'm still really enjoying this. Can someone else apart from Jestine please slap Gwen. Please pretty please. :)
CeeBoo chapter 29 . 3/17/2014
Love it!
Gwen's a bitch -.-
sandysan2013 chapter 29 . 3/17/2014
I wish everyone would lay off Jestine. She's only doing what needs to be done in. Job like that. I'd have thought that Jack, at the very least, would understand making hard decisions. I'm surprised he's being such a hypocrite. Nothing Gwen does can shock me. Please save Owen. Pretty please with chocolate chips on top:)
sd4ianto chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
Glad to hear he talked about Ianto. And you know Jestine's correct. If she didn't mean her apology then she wasn't being an adult about it. And it is a matter of perspective. And Jack has to make the hard decisions too. That's why he could let Jasmine go. Which kind of surprises me he has such a problem with Jestine and the decisions she makes. And they need to stop whining about when Jestine shot Beth. If she wanted Gwen dead Gwen would be dead. Kind of figured it was the Doctor when it was first mentioned.