Reviews for From Humble Beginnings
Judy chapter 23 . 9/8/2020
Thank you for letting us know. Looking forward to the rewrite.
SirEric106 chapter 23 . 9/6/2020
I've been reading your story since you released chapter seven. I love the story and can't wait for the rewrite.
Judy chapter 22 . 4/26/2019
Excellent!
FalconHawk chapter 21 . 1/7/2019
It was good to see an update after so long. It took a while to remember who was who, but once I got that straightened out it was a good read. I laughed a bit with the interaction between Estel and Luthien, it seems very natural. The buildup to the mana clash was kind of long, maybe go back and try to shorten that.
justsomerealguy chapter 20 . 9/7/2016
Yay! You're back!
If by shorter, you mean this chapters length, then yes go for shorter.
KR-Orion chapter 19 . 1/30/2016
Actually read this from start to current. It's not bad at all. From a simple commoner to Warden. But I wonder if there is gonna be a reason why Arnor and the Spirit of Hope have the same look.
Mikle Silver chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
You write good, and i like your story. But, waiting to for the update, just to tiresome, i already forgot most things about your story. It sad that updates, so few and far between.
SilverBladeStar chapter 17 . 2/25/2015
Very nice. I am looking forward to finding out what is up with Arnor.
Lea the Red chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
I haven't finished this chapter yet but... ... Bann Kenobi. I may or may not love you.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
Hey I love the story. I always wanted a human commoner, I hope you don't give up on the story. I'm enjoying how it's going and keep it up.
Yolantha chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I'm liking the start of this story a lot, I've always wondered why there was a dwarf commoner and a city elf origin, but no human commoner version. I like the human noble origin story, and the shared elf/human mage origin, and the Dalish elf origin, but I always felt there should also be a human commoner version, as that has to be the highest population in Ferelden at the time. So, since you decided to add that one in, I'm really looking forward to reading the rest!
Kitsune95 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Your confusing locations. Shale is in Honleath (sp?) Yet, you say he is in Redcliff, the two are vastly far apart. Otherwise good story, loving the idea!
Mikle Silver chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Not bad at all. I like how you represent a characters. They are very live. And battle scenes well written. Very good story so far.
FalconHawk chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
I'm happy to see that you've overcome your writer's block. I loved this chapter, and your story as a whole only continues to impress! At first I liked Luthien the best, but after your characterization of Turgon, I think he might be my favorite for a while. I hope you don't keep us all waiting for too long for the next installment.
Igornerd chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Wait wait wait!
We're gonna see Hawke in this story?
Niiice. But I suppose that he and his family will flee Lothering anyway...

Update soon, I want to know if all the others are alive.