Reviews for The Opportunity for Friendship
Vintage Lover Who chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
You should definitely continue this! I loved it, it was so cute and well-written...I fell for little Hannibal and even smaller Will :3 Beautiful work and very sweet story, would you please continue it? Pleeeease? Thank you!
lozzieee dreams chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That was absolutely adorable! I thoroughly enjoyed the concept of kid-i-fying everyone. That was wonderful. Your writing was fantastic and I can just imagine tthem as kids because your descriptions were brilliant. I honestly loved it :)
paige-after-paige chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is adorable omg
xxRequiemxx chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Loved the story. Honestly i was a bit iffy when i started reading it. Only because I've read kid fics before that didn't quite fit or stay true to the characters. Lol i can't explain. But i loved your Fic. :D can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh.
This was beautiful. Hannibal's uncle was amazingly Hannibal-ish
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I really like the kid-universe idea and how it doesn't deviant from each character's personality or really their back-story. Will notices Hannibal's thick accent. Freddie is a bully. Hannibal is still scary. Alana is a big ball of sweetness, if you are kind to her. Will's dad is absent most of the time. I gotta say...I loved Will taking off his glasses for Hannibal and Hannibal's explanation for using meanness on bullies, because it's defensive-mean and the kids won't pick on you anymore. It's very Hannibal. Loved the read!
deelove1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
What is up with Will's father is some sort of flake?
Writers-Anonymous13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That was really cute! Kid Hannibal is exactly as I pictured he would be. Fantastic job! Can't wait to read more of your work.