Reviews for To Start a Fire: vol 2
Meepmeep chapter 6 . 8/6
Can I just say you're a phenomenal writer? I think I've read everything you've ever written about ShikaTema at least twice. Every single one had me emotionally invested in these two (even more than I thought possible), and I don't even care that they're AU! And if you knew me, you'd know that I'm always hesitant to read anything AU.

I hope you always find the time, energy, and inspiration to write more wonderful fics :)
Anon chapter 7 . 7/12
I love your writing so much! You're one of the best writers I've seen on FFN :)
i really really really like that this isn't about them being a couple but about her growing up and realizing what she wants and that just happens to be him but there is no rush and she no end-of-the-world drama. everything is easy and so human.
fjp2 chapter 7 . 7/8
God that ending was perfect and weirdly sappy and you could feel the thrill. Loved it.
BoopMeep chapter 5 . 7/1
Chapter 5: On Divorce - good god, very rrely do I see anything as well-written as this on this site, on the internet, on anywhere! It's suh a beautiful glimpse at life after divorce. Kind of gives me that Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby vibe.

I'm still shakig my head at how I clicked on tbis chapter and I was assauted by one of the most heart-wrenching and eloquently written glimpses of love that went wrong but never really went away. Kudos!
SpicyWifey chapter 4 . 6/25
This is my favourite so far! :)
pamelaanderson chapter 7 . 6/21
silverblood84 chapter 7 . 6/18
I absolutely adored this chapter! I feel like this is one of the best AU characterizations of Temari and Shikamaru that I have ever read! :)
jtdarkman chapter 7 . 6/17
Wow this was...great I'm speechless lol
loved this so much! passionate and drawing.
anon chapter 7 . 6/13
Why is it soooo goood!
Unexpected occurences between these two and their impressions and thoughts of each other such as this chapy always seem to sneak into my favourites
Please update need more to tame the feels
stroyai chapter 7 . 6/13
Your stories are always so refreshing.
Loved the warm vibe from this chapter
TheRedSin chapter 7 . 6/12
Another great chapter. I thought it's gonna end w/ them not together. Whew. You got me there. XD
3 shikatema 3
I love it, please make a little secuel. Hugs