Reviews for To Start a Fire: vol 2
Ayami chapter 5 . 21h
Why must it be so depressingly good. So sad
This may be cruel but every story is so sad. You are a great writer and I am heartbroken.
DESPERATE chapter 6 . 10/4
OH MY GOD PLEEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE THIS! ASDFGHJKL
guest chapter 9 . 6/19
i really loved this. it was really dark and kind of messed up, but i really enjoyed it and hope you continue to write more like this!
also your prose was amazing!
Simone137 chapter 9 . 5/22
I have read everyone of this one-shots aand thhe aare all incredible, you have just good hemes for each and everyone of them, I particularly loved the T.A. one.
I loved the way you write you know how to build up feelings, sexual tension and power in your charaters. I wish I could write like you.

Thank you so much for making up stories about this couple.
JustAnotherHuman chapter 6 . 4/10
Plus 1 Review. That was sexy.
jmorrisk chapter 6 . 2/27
I need you to continue this story! Cute and funny!
fade-to-black chapter 9 . 2/21
thank you for this. thank you for your entire existence because it gave us this work. thank god.
i could say a lot about this: first, i love it. i love everything about it. it seems super depressing and angsty but is actually kind of happy at the same time? i like all the imagery and the love and everything and how they never actually kissed or how you have a heterosexual sex scene that is described as sex but doesn't have any penetration (can't we normalize this more?). i love ino's observation and the comment about how giving yourself to someone is dangerous (not in the you'll be hurt, but in the now you no longer exist question). and the question of love in the memory. are they in love? or do they just remember what they called love and think it a discreditation to their past to not act on it? in so many stories and fics you always see couple being in love for years even with no contact, but most of us know that after years of separation from a breakup, you do kind of have to move on because if there is no contact, you're only loving a memory and no longer really in love with the person? does that make sense? i think you really work with that idea here and i really loved it
bunny chan chapter 7 . 2/18
this is a very cool story!
omg the copenhagen interpretation. please! this is killing me. i love the final get-together. please please get married (except not too young) and just be this perfect couple that has secretly kind of been into each other for years (like i so get that - all of us have had that person (or mutliple people) that we both silently acknowledge are potential partners even if they never speak or act on anything) so yes this is perfect. esp the desk. and the bathroom. and the confession.
i really like the development here - like how they meet, but her leaving taro has nothing to do with him, maybe he just helped her realize her own choices. i think this is really a great example of the neighbors and adultery au version.
hahahahah i forgot you made a really emotional and so amazing fic about accidental phone sex. god this is so funny. why is this so funny? how is this so good? that ending line!
this is so good (and so sad). i hesitate asking you to write more about divorces... but...? it's so good... just like knowing someone so well and then you can't go back to being strangers even if you pretend to...? it's really great, this work (NOT SHIKATEMA DIVORCE!)
it's been a long time since a canon-verse fic (non-au? idk terminology). love this. also super legit. probably really happened.