Reviews for To Start a Fire: vol 2
licorice179 chapter 8 . 2/13
OOOOOOOooooooohhhh my goodness gracious. That. Was. HOT. I didn't even know I wanted this until I was reading it.
I love this to death. I always get so excited whenever you post something- it's a pleasant surprise that absolutely brightens up my day. no one is as great at portraying remark and shikamaru as you are. the development of thei characters, the ease yet suspense; its wonderous. my favorite ShikaTema author by far!
I leave you all the love, so great *-*
Hikari Yagami de Takaishi chapter 8 . 1/5
Hellooo!

What a amazing collection! I think I may have read some chapters a long time ago, when I didn't feel I could do a nice job reviewing, but now I jus read everything and I am in love. I can't even describe! Visiting your profile I found the vol 1, so I think I will read them tomorrow (it is really late right now and I should be sleeping, but I feel I must let a review - particularly because I had so many feels reading this.
The 'On divorce' ripped my heart apart T.T and I still love it! I just didn't get whose funeral/grave it was that they attend together - or maybe I have but I don't want to believe myself.
And well, I like all of them, but my favorite one is 'on misdials'! because it is hilarious but lovely, and they have a relationship without having a relationship and they become friends; and I can feel all the sadness from them breaking up and then you give us that little hope that it might work out! Yes, I love it! And I would comment on each chapter if I had more time.
But hey, wonderful job! Thank you very much for writing and shring! Hope to read more from you.
Cy chapter 8 . 1/4
Absolutely Brilliant! I just love all you stories. If I could just make a request I would love to see Temari make Shikamaru jealous. I love it when Shikamaru gets jealous over Temari
appy.appy chapter 8 . 1/2
I've laughed more than a bit with this one. Great story, perfect ending. That and I always love when you write small parts for other characters I love like Tenten.
Gosh, I need you to write a book.
Amazingly written! I always love how your chapters are so easy to read, what with all the character development and plot. I especially loved this chapter, mainly because it had so much vibrancy and ended on a happier note than some of your more brutally realistic chapters (although I loved those all the same as well). I look forward to the next time you write another chapter :) Happy New Year!
Novemezza chapter 8 . 1/2
Great job, I love the tension you manage to create between them.
Danny Bunny chapter 8 . 1/2
I'm completely enamored with this! Your writing is so good~

And even though AU stories aren't really my thing, this one is definitely on my top favorites. Love, love, love how your descriptions are so in character!

And please, please, please: continue with your awesomeness 3
I thought every scene of this was flawless. i love the opening and picturing them in the rain with wet pants and humidity and i love the final paragraph and ugh this is just so perfect thank you
THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD I NEED MORE ASAP! except i want phone sex but i also want them to be together and ugh you should expand it! like write their first time and they get awkward and use the phone again or something! anything! i NEED HIM PRESSED INTO THE DOORFRAME!
STOP. NO. WON'T DO THIS.
"Wrangle a ring on your finger and a few kids in you..." classical shikamaru
PARENT TRAP! i'm glad she won this time.
This was really powerful. I love the use of capitalization. And I'm just throwing out there - why does she always leave Suna? I know she does in the manga, but she has a higher position in her town, shouldn't he move there? (But the Am I Not Enough line was really upsetting)