Reviews for To Start a Fire: vol 2
BoopMeep chapter 5 . 7/1
Chapter 5: On Divorce - good god, very rrely do I see anything as well-written as this on this site, on the internet, on anywhere! It's suh a beautiful glimpse at life after divorce. Kind of gives me that Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby vibe.

I'm still shakig my head at how I clicked on tbis chapter and I was assauted by one of the most heart-wrenching and eloquently written glimpses of love that went wrong but never really went away. Kudos!
SpicyWifey chapter 4 . 6/25
This is my favourite so far! :)
abbyhatake chapter 7 . 6/21
aaaaay!
silverblood84 chapter 7 . 6/18
I absolutely adored this chapter! I feel like this is one of the best AU characterizations of Temari and Shikamaru that I have ever read! :)
jtdarkman chapter 7 . 6/17
Wow this was...great I'm speechless lol
loved this so much! passionate and drawing.
anon chapter 7 . 6/13
Why is it soooo goood!
Unexpected occurences between these two and their impressions and thoughts of each other such as this chapy always seem to sneak into my favourites
Please update need more to tame the feels
stroyai chapter 7 . 6/13
Your stories are always so refreshing.
Loved the warm vibe from this chapter
TheRedSin chapter 7 . 6/12
Another great chapter. I thought it's gonna end w/ them not together. Whew. You got me there. XD
3 shikatema 3
I love it, please make a little secuel. Hugs
The tension, the wait, the everything it was great :D 33
Pure.Black.Rose chapter 7 . 6/10
You putting up a new ST fanfic is always a good news! Thank you! *less than 3*
Kkornelia chapter 7 . 6/10
Omg! This is so good! Thank you for writing another one-shot. There's just something warm and tangible about the way you write. Its not flashy but witty and carefully worded. And then there's the sincerity of the characters' feelings in each story. Gosh, I wish i could write one-shots/shorts as heartwarming as yours. Thanks for the hard work. Hope to see more stories in the near future. :)
SOD chapter 7 . 6/10
Your fanfiction always make me so doki doki. Thank you for your lovely works. Now I am emotionally constipated. (In a good way) keep up with your good work. This new chapter was really nice.