Reviews for She Let Him
JaToya chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Fabulous as always. I loved it and it's going in my favorites. Until next time.
JaToya chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Kickass chapter. Love bossy, naked Puck.
JaToya chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
So happy the story continues. Depending on how quickly I get through it may take time out to review as things occur to me. I am wondering though who the narrator is. I thought it was Puck's POV, but it doesn't quite sound like him (three lots in a row is kinda girly), so I wanted to clarify.

Besides that, I'm cheesing super hard cuz you continued this story and I LOVE this story.
Ms. Redd chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
I think it goes without saying that I loved this, but just in case, I loved this!

The build up, the anticipation, for a tattoo, any tattoo, really is a big deal. So yeah, with what Rachel is doing, if you didn't have her being all ... think-y about it (yeah, totally just made up a word there), it would be very unrealistic. Especially for Rachel. Good job.

So you know I'm not a Finn/Santana fan, per se, but this little bit you have here is fun. Of course, he's being used as a bit of a punchline, but not in a way that feels hurtful or mean. Just in a way that feels ... Finn. Like if he were in the room he'd be grinning that little sheepish "Aw shucks" grin of his and blushing and going right along with them.

I mean, how can you POSSIBLY live with him without true alone time? That would be torture!

Flustered Puck is so cute!

Is it the English teacher in me, or do I detect some foreshadowing in that St. Pats comment? ;)

Not really related to your writing, but I cringe even thinking about the ear tattoo thing ... God. *shudder*

I love his interruption there. Again, very Puck.

Awesome, awesome proposal. And it really is this like, grand gesture, but not. It's a grand gesture, just, in Puck-land. Perfect.

*sigh* Does it have to be over?
The Fluff Queen chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Oh, I loved this. The snapshots of moments were just too sweet. And the way Puck proposed was just too adorable. But I hope you know this demands a sequel, because ending it where you did is just too mean.
I love your work, it's just so sweet, romantic and very them.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
sorry about that last review this was a great story really liked it.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Great chapter please update as soon as you can please would really like to know what is going to happen
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
This story was so perfect, just a perfect chapter to the great universe you've created. Thanks!
donna14 chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
This was a wonderful ending to this wonderful story. I already am missing it! Loved it!
donna14 chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
This chapter was hysterical, so funny. Loved it!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
great chapter please update as soon as you can please would really like to know what is going to happen
downwivluv chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
I may have just squeed a bit. SO FLUFFY!
Cara chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
Aw. That's such a perfect ending. Love how his proposal was according to his personality. Hopefully he got a matching tattoo to seal the deal.
piper-h-99 chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
Awwww! what a great ending to a great series! Loved it!
bella0148 chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
So sad it's over. I just love these two. I don't know if I ever thanked you for writing, but THANK YOU. I never read fanfiction until these two came along, and there's just something about them together that I love, so thank you for keeping my lil puckleberry heart beating.