Reviews for The Island That Cleanses
sparrowkeetivy chapter 7 . 6/24
killer story dude. never stop writing
Whateverneverever chapter 7 . 6/6
This was FUCKING AMAZING YOU GENIUS! Loved every bit of it and literally squealed when the reporter said the watertribe betrothal necklace. Yes yes yes!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 7 . 5/2
Well done.
ALPS88 chapter 7 . 3/26
I LOVE MODERN ROYALTY AUs AND I'M SO GLAD I FOUND ONE FOR ZUTARA :')
I love how you were able to modernize the ATLA universe in a way that fit very well! Katara as a grad student, Sokka as a photographer, the Fire Nation Royal Family all being nice? So cute! At first I was worried that Ozai would be the evil dad type but thank God he wasn't lol. He can be very intimidating but I actually really love Ozai here. I wish I'd see more of the stern but very loving Ozai in fanfic. I laughed when they accidentally caught Ozai and Ursa in the dining room. And the part where Ozai was struggling to take a good photo with Ursa's phone was so funny! My parents are the same way lol. Seeing a good Azula was so weird too haha but a good surprise! Seeing uncle Iroh, always the best.

All of their moments were so sweet, yet holy crap they're so hot together. I was sad when Katara left BUT I'm so glad they ended up together in the end! Yay and we even got a little glimpse of their royal wedding :') Thank you for this story and thank you for the happy ending!
Clarity23 chapter 7 . 1/16
I'm a little late to the party but great story!
J.G.H chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
I really hope you still check these from time to time.. so far I've read just about every ZUTARA fanfiction you have written (and left my praises lol).
You are such a brilliant writer.
I love how you conveyed The Fire Nation Royalty (i.e Zuko, Ozai, and Azula not to mention bring Ursa into the equation) as a happy family!

I also love your thing for making Azula the "novelist" with her inspiration being her brother's sex life .
If you ever write a novel of your own i would definately buy it. You are an absolute genious!
Reading you, and ShameLess Liar's work actually has me contemplating writing fanfic of my own.
Mo0nyMoon chapter 7 . 6/15/2016
May I just say . That I stumble apon this beauty and couldn't stop reading it all night long. Loved it. Every chapter every word. The ending was amazing and the lemons part uau I need a cold shower after this lol definitely the best zutara story that I read so far in the FF well done
Plysdragen chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
I don't know if you'll read this, but I just thought I would tell you that this is undoubtedly one of the best stories I have ever read! I like the way you made the characters so modern, completely their own and yet still familiar. God, I was so shocked when she told him she was leaving, I thought she was going to run into his arms and live happily ever after. And that poem, whispered and full of despair, was so beautiful - I cried so much. I am so glad that you decided that they should end up together, or I might never have recovered from the heartbreak. Thank you!
Kataang4eve chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Wow just yesterday I read the rytheme of rain and at that time you were in college and today I am reading a story were you are engaged... I know I am late but congrats
Ephemeral Stream chapter 7 . 3/20/2016
Oh my god, how could I not have discovered this gem before! 7 chapters that blew my mind!
Ellenuff chapter 7 . 2/13/2016
Loved it so much! Thank you for sharing this with us! I just love modern day Zutara!
Ellenuff chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Great start! I'm really enjoying this...
Nat chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
This was very pleasing to read. I loved every bit of it and you had me squealing like a four year-old!
guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
I am so glad I read this! Beautiful! Well done!
I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I blushed and laugh happily. I really love this!
gtgrandom chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
I love it. SO MUCH. I'm addicted to your writing.