Reviews for The Island That Cleanses
guest chapter 7 . 9/6
I am so glad I read this! Beautiful! Well done!
I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I blushed and laugh happily. I really love this!
gtgrandom chapter 2 . 6/11
I love it. SO MUCH. I'm addicted to your writing.
suzedarcy chapter 7 . 2/11
I love your fic, is very involving and really well written.
Pointy Objects chapter 7 . 2/1
I love this! I love it! I can't believe I haven't read this gem until now. Bravo!

I think my favorite thing was your characterization. By far, some of the best Ive read in a long time. Interestingly enough, you spun a lot of characters. When I first read the excerpt with Ozai and Ursa, I thought, "Well that's different; I hope he doesn't plan any mass genocides, or anything." But, he didn't, so that's great. But, he was actually really likeable. And Azula? Freakin' love her. I cn honestly say, I've never read a story where I loved either of them. I've read stories where I love how the author *handled* them as characters! but I've never actually liked them. But, you managed to make me like hem without changing who they were. Ozai was still intimidating. And Azula was still pretty manipulative. But, it just worked.

I could go on and on. I really could. Everything was fantastic, and I'm probably going to read this 1000 times. Fantastic job.

Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I was really bored and wanted to read something. I love Zutara, but I have read most of them on this site. Truthfuly I was reluctant to read this and found the summary uninteresting. I really enjoyed this fic, and got hooked right away. Thank you for a happy ending! I think it would have been sweet for Zuko to recite a poem about their new life though.
edjicated chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Is this real life? Brilliant omake
TsukiNeko Jeykah chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Oh my! That last mental picture! I got really vivid imagiation. It got me literally lmao-ing. XD

(I'm an anonymous reader, I've become addicted to your fics. I have read 4 in less than 2 weeks. Love your Zutaras! Thank you! I'll try to keep commenting, )
Ruby of Raven chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Ha! XD Oh gosh! It's Zuko and Katara in that book! Gah! Bad Azula! Bad!
I loved this! It was so funny and sweet, and.. AMAZING! I do wish there was more! Always more...
sticks-and-mints chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Wow... Just, wow. This was so good. The romance, the drama, the everything. Well done! Your writing always leaves me feeling so many emotions in rapid succession. Your pacing is very well done. Nothing ever seems rushed, or like it's dragging on. Great job! :D
PurseMonger chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
This story was awesome. The pacing was well done, the plot was great, and I loved all your character portrayals. Even though everyone is happy in this, they kept to the same personalities as in the cannon. And the adult situations did come from no where but that just added to the story. I love the awkwardness of Zuko and Azula walking in on Ozai and Ursa.
userid2318759187961967 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Loved it! It wasn't too predictable and it was quite endearing, On a serious note...this has got to be one of my favorite Zutara modern AU. Do I smell a sequel?
Pentastic chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
I like it a lot
the dark red one chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
This is my favorite Zutara story. Ever. Zhukov was so sweet and Katara's fears were not stupid! I thank you for writing this:)
Sakarya chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Loved it ! Smut scenes were really hot! Zuko was absolutely adorable. Everyone was very in character for an AU! I love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
Wow. What an amazing story! Great pace and characters! I do however feel that the chapters were too long and would be better if each chapter was divided into two. Too much would happen in one chapter. Once again, brilliant story