Reviews for The Island That Cleanses
J.G.H chapter 7 . 8/6
I really hope you still check these from time to time.. so far I've read just about every ZUTARA fanfiction you have written (and left my praises lol).
You are such a brilliant writer.
I love how you conveyed The Fire Nation Royalty (i.e Zuko, Ozai, and Azula not to mention bring Ursa into the equation) as a happy family!

I also love your thing for making Azula the "novelist" with her inspiration being her brother's sex life .
If you ever write a novel of your own i would definately buy it. You are an absolute genious!
Reading you, and ShameLess Liar's work actually has me contemplating writing fanfic of my own.
Mo0nyMoon chapter 7 . 6/15
May I just say . That I stumble apon this beauty and couldn't stop reading it all night long. Loved it. Every chapter every word. The ending was amazing and the lemons part uau I need a cold shower after this lol definitely the best zutara story that I read so far in the FF well done
Plysdragen chapter 7 . 4/7
I don't know if you'll read this, but I just thought I would tell you that this is undoubtedly one of the best stories I have ever read! I like the way you made the characters so modern, completely their own and yet still familiar. God, I was so shocked when she told him she was leaving, I thought she was going to run into his arms and live happily ever after. And that poem, whispered and full of despair, was so beautiful - I cried so much. I am so glad that you decided that they should end up together, or I might never have recovered from the heartbreak. Thank you!
Kataang4eve chapter 1 . 4/2
Wow just yesterday I read the rytheme of rain and at that time you were in college and today I am reading a story were you are engaged... I know I am late but congrats
Ephemeral Stream chapter 7 . 3/20
Oh my god, how could I not have discovered this gem before! 7 chapters that blew my mind!
Ellenuff chapter 7 . 2/13
Loved it so much! Thank you for sharing this with us! I just love modern day Zutara!
Ellenuff chapter 1 . 2/13
Great start! I'm really enjoying this...
Nat chapter 7 . 1/31
This was very pleasing to read. I loved every bit of it and you had me squealing like a four year-old!
guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
I am so glad I read this! Beautiful! Well done!
I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I blushed and laugh happily. I really love this!
gtgrandom chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
I love it. SO MUCH. I'm addicted to your writing.
suzedarcy chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
I love your fic, is very involving and really well written.
Pointy Objects chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
I love this! I love it! I can't believe I haven't read this gem until now. Bravo!

I think my favorite thing was your characterization. By far, some of the best Ive read in a long time. Interestingly enough, you spun a lot of characters. When I first read the excerpt with Ozai and Ursa, I thought, "Well that's different; I hope he doesn't plan any mass genocides, or anything." But, he didn't, so that's great. But, he was actually really likeable. And Azula? Freakin' love her. I cn honestly say, I've never read a story where I loved either of them. I've read stories where I love how the author *handled* them as characters! but I've never actually liked them. But, you managed to make me like hem without changing who they were. Ozai was still intimidating. And Azula was still pretty manipulative. But, it just worked.

I could go on and on. I really could. Everything was fantastic, and I'm probably going to read this 1000 times. Fantastic job.

-PointyO
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I was really bored and wanted to read something. I love Zutara, but I have read most of them on this site. Truthfuly I was reluctant to read this and found the summary uninteresting. I really enjoyed this fic, and got hooked right away. Thank you for a happy ending! I think it would have been sweet for Zuko to recite a poem about their new life though.
k2sama chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Is this real life? Brilliant omake
TsukiNeko Jeykah chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Oh my! That last mental picture! I got really vivid imagiation. It got me literally lmao-ing. XD

(I'm an anonymous reader, I've become addicted to your fics. I have read 4 in less than 2 weeks. Love your Zutaras! Thank you! I'll try to keep commenting, )