Reviews for The Inuhanyou and the Kitsune Jinchuuriki
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 5/22
that was good keep the chapters coming
foxchick1 chapter 8 . 2/21
Please update soon.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Heh, I can't believe it's taken me so long to find this story! You've done something that I have had a very, VERY hard time finding on this site here. That being that you crossover Naruto and Inuyasha and DIDN'T seem to out of your way to recreate Naruto into God!, Hanyou!, OP!, even make him related to Inuyasha in some distant way. You kept Naruto as Naruto and Inuyasha as Inuyasha! That is something EXTREMELY rare on this site, from what I've been able to find. For that reason alone, I already know that this story is going to be interesting. Then there's the fact that 1) you included Hinata, 2) you kept them Genin aged and skilled appropriately, and 3) it's YOU writing this story. With all those facts, I am VERY eager to see where this goes!

If I have one complaint thus far, it would have to be in the Inuyasha vs Naruto scene. While I'm not arguing that Inuyasha is easily Jounin-level in strength, speed, and durability, I feel that you did Naruto a terrible disservice when his Rasengan failed to even bother Inuyasha. Now, that's not to say that I don't agree that his fire rat robes couldn't offer him some protection, if not negate some of the Rasengan's power, but to have absolutely no affect whatsoever? I'd have thought his Rasengan would've had similar results as it had against Kabuto (who is arguably on par with Inuyasha at the moment). That being that it'd have thrown him several dozen meters away until it's power died down and, unlike Kabuto, with Inuyasha being able to more easily shrug off the damage due to his robes' protection. But that's just my opinion.

Onto the next chapters!
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
...Wow, you REALLY nerf'd Naruto here. I didn't think it was actually possible to fuck up this bad with PRE-time skip Naruto, but you sir, you're special. Oh my god. The story's alright in of itself, but the fact that you downplayed Naruto this much this earlier on in the Inuyasha timeline rubs me the wrong way. There is no way in hell Inuyasha is shrugging off a Rasengan; a move that attacks the insides, armoured up or not. That shit can crush boulders. Shoot I would argue it could take out a building.

No way is Inuyasha scrubbing that off and comparing it to FOX FIRE. Fuck outta with that bullshit.

A real shame too because this is one of the few Inuyasha/Naruto fics that doesn't actually focus on a goddess Kagome in the Naruto verse, but the needless downplay of Naruto just spoils it. You could've just as easily had them balanced and everything would've been sound, but na, let's not have the two main characters be overall equal. One should fuck up the other with their best move while simultaneously shrugging off his bestie like its nothing.

*I smh.*
NarHina chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
Liked it so far, but kind of hoping it stares from canon soon and that Naruto gets some demon training in.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
coronadomontes chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
good
Talawolfgirl chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
OMG I LOVE IT PLEASE KEEP UPDATING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEE!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
I kind of wish Kushina's spirit fragment was able to manifest to protect Naruto from a fake mother. I can't wait to see if Naruto can use Tessaiga like Inuyasha with Kurama inside him. At the very least, I would not be surprised if he was able to smell the Wind Scar with his affinity being Wind.
Deathmvp chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
Nice work one this. I loved that you had the unmother work like that in this chapter as it works so well here. I do hope that some time in this fight coming up Naruto losses it a little and we see the demons power come out some maby to save Hinata.

One thing I know did not happen in cannon but I think could work here better is if they all teach each other. What I mean is in cannon we know when Naruto uses the beging level of the demon he get claws how good would it be for him to learn Inu's claw attack. You have also Kagoma learn the substitution justu since it is low and taught in school and it would add a great defence for her that she never had in cannon. I could see Hinata and Sango sparring with Hinata teaching Sango pressure points and Hinata learning a weapon. The Pervery Monk (yes Naruto should call him that) would get a easy feel for Seals on paper and could teach them maby how to make them.

In cannon you never realy see any of the Inu gang train but they could have so much. Like instead of Inu training with the cat he could train the windscar with Naruto.

P.S. Thank for coming back to this instead of droping it.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Yes! It's been forever. I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter. I said it before nd I'll say it again. This is one of the best crossover stories ever Top five best. All the other ones have some elements that were add to Naruto's world but I have never read one where Naruto and Hinata (love them by the way) actually help the Inuyasha story. I think that's awesome. Keep up the awesome story. Thanks for the great read!
VFSNAKE chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Poor Inuyasha. He can't get a break. What his brother did was cruel. The jerk!
R-king 93 chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Wonderful
Leaf Ranger chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Ughhh, freaking Sesshomaru. I hope he get's his butt kicked or something. *Never watched or read Inuyasha*

Sorry, not much else to say beyond annoyed as h#$$ at Sesshomaru.
randomperson5 chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
Great story! Really hope you come out with another chapter soon.
New Universe Returns chapter 7 . 6/30/2016