Reviews for The Inuhanyou and the Kitsune Jinchuuriki
myulander chapter 1 . 6/24
cool
Naruhina Inukag fan chapter 6 . 6/23
First off THANK YOU for having those beads off of Inuyasha since Kagome abuses them way too much. And I am very interested in this story so far so I hope you update soon
Leaf Ranger chapter 6 . 5/18
Huh, well this is rather interesting. Glad I finally read it.

So, the hair demon lady was defeated. I got that far into Inuyasha, but not much farther then that. So it'll be interesting to see what comes afterwards.

So far, awesome work! Keep it up!
Andrea and Naturberd chapter 6 . 5/1
this story is too incredible, I love, I love, I'm dying to encounter shippo and OTRIS demon fox that Naruto to have kurama within imagine that all fox demons feel the need to respect, iiiiiiii I can not expect to see more and Naruto naruhina account that loves and what comes to say, please do not stop writing that history is incredibly good.

P.S. the muse of writing touch to your window.
Deathmvp chapter 6 . 4/28
Outstanding work on this chapter here. I love how you have it close to cannon but at the same time changing becouse of Naruto and Hinata in it. I though it was intresting that Yura lives in this as I liked her as a villan but she was gone so fast.

2 things you may want to think about. One even if Kagome learns like in cannon I think Hinata would insist that she learns how to use a knife as well. Something that she can use if someone grabs her like when the Monk or Kogua grab her and she would not be able to shoot them becouse she is in thier hands. Not so much to fight them but to get them to let her go.

Second thing is since Hinata is trained in Noble aspect more and trade would fall under that some she should maby think to ask Kagome if there are anything valueable in this time that they can trade for the supplys from her time. I know some herbs from Kagome's time that are worth very little in her time would be worth thier weight in gold in the past.
zidius chapter 6 . 4/25
Great story can't wait for the next update and I'm really happy that this crossovers is happening in the feudal era
wind dancer1981 chapter 6 . 4/25
glad you started updating again keep going .
coronadomontes chapter 6 . 4/25
interesante-interesting
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 2 . 4/25
Well if you use that our modern style of timeline for the Naruto-verse, it would actually mean that Naruto and Hinata come from an Alternate Universe then what Kagome thinks. It would be the only explanation as Naruto's planet is at least 16x the size of our Earth, 10x the gravity of our Earth gravity and just the visible part of the Elemental Nations on the maps we have is just as large if not larger then the multiple Pangea continents in out past.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 1 . 4/25
Chakra (Youki for Inuyasha-verse) Levels from High Chunin to Low Jonin, well we know where Naruto still shines. Even as a new Genin, Naruto has shown Kage level Chakra and it only grew further then that since he first learned the Shadow Clone Jutsu.
princessbinas chapter 6 . 4/25
Naraku is using Yura.
R-king 93 chapter 6 . 4/25
Excellent chapter
corbinskydragon1 chapter 6 . 4/25
Sweet.
Kage Bijuu chapter 6 . 4/24
Yura is alive that is something different and she going to be after them that for sure.
AnarionRising27 chapter 6 . 4/24
Well written fight scene, the action was well hoping for some kind of
emotional development. maybe not the chapter for it, but still a great chapter and worth the reread anytime