Reviews for Give Me Love
ilovechipotle888 chapter 51 . 7/11
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololol omgggggggggggggggggggggggg
FireRed21 chapter 61 . 7/7
Nice
Bee Lover chapter 61 . 11/27/2014
I know you're gone from FF, but UGH... I wish you could do more of this. I LOVE ALL YOUR FF'S!
wardlyman chapter 42 . 10/5/2014
Bella was the same fucking way, but of course it's only slutty if tanya does it. Smh.
wardlyman chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
You know, i know this is suppose to be smut. I just when writers make a virgin edward naive in ways he shouldn't be. Bella is to much of nympho to not be questioned at all.
wardlyman chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Edward's a smart guy, if i was him. I would questioning nympho likes ways, virgin or not. StD's and sluts are harmly to your health.
CoppertopJ chapter 61 . 7/6/2014
Read through the whole thing this afternoon. It is so damn cute. And exceptionally well written. Great job.
BrennAstotle chapter 34 . 6/19/2014
She's an idiot.
sosueme chapter 61 . 5/13/2014
This was nicely done, I've always loved an 'american pie' romance, thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Fast hard and HoTT!
carolinastw chapter 61 . 5/9/2014
Such a cute story!
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
Hahahaha! I was thinking Edward may not be a virgin also! Hmmmm interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Why is every one being mean. Take it for what it is, it is a story. I think it is good and I can't wait to see what come next. I am so excited to see what is in store for rosalie and emmett. So please back off if you don't like it don't read it but other people like it and want it to continue. So please please continue I am so excited for rosalie and emmetts story :)
LillianBroderick chapter 61 . 4/26/2014
Well that was a lot of schmexy fun, thanks for sharing.
India1999 chapter 37 . 4/24/2014
Why are people asking for longer chapters?
This is a Drabble !