Reviews for In the safety of their hearts
nice job with Superman / Wonder Woman pairing in your stories. Next do one or a few stories with a Batman / Zatanna pairing because there should be more stories with that pairing .
Wolfy-Queen chapter 3 . 7/5
Shit's gonna go down!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/3/2015
Your depiction of Diana makes her seem like a moron
krazie4kaldiana chapter 23 . 5/27/2014
So sweet its good that you added lois pov. ..Clark is just too sweet and seriously great story can't wait for yhe next part
Masterkungfu2013 chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
Love the story and can't wait for the next arc. I also hope it's a super girl or a wonder girl.
LowDesert chapter 23 . 5/24/2014
Great story!
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 23 . 5/24/2014
Can't wait for the next installment!
krazie4kaldiana chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
Wow if even Diana is not healthy enough for superman child that means no other women can even try it ...it sort of reminded of jl8 when they call each other names like night light green lantern lol and correct me if i am wrong but isint robin wonderboy lol great update
Nightwing 509 chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
I like the way you had Clark and Diana tell everyone that they were going to have a baby.
Mr.Moe chapter 21 . 4/19/2014
You've done a great job with this story. You've reminded me to get my own back on track. I look forward to seeing more. Remember a writer writes always!
Masterkungfu2013 chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
I just hope the baby is a girl.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
It's good Diana did all that because no one really gets the chance to get revenge and she did amazing . Will Diana remember? ?
Quillyquill19 chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
Great chapter keep up the updates
krazie4kaldiana chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
Nooooo. No what please. Don't. Do this. To us :..(..
krazie4kaldiana chapter 19 . 2/28/2014
Omg this a big war beaten and tired heros still. Going at it