Reviews for The Raven's Time
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Very excellent concept, really would love for this to be resurrected. Many blessings to you
kirallie chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Interesting start. Keep going
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I love it. Update soon, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more soon.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Well having just finished reading chapters 1&2 I must say this is a brilliant start to what I think will no doubt be a awesome story.

I am always a fan of time travel stories, my favorite being the Reptilia28 challenge but I've read very few that have older Harry going back in his current body, to where there are actually two Harry's running around, this will prove interesting to say the least.

Well whatever plans for Harry's martyrdom that Dumbledore had are blown to bits, I wonder if young Harry will even have to face Voldemort now that his older self is there, the prophecy could be fulfilled by Future Harry.

Bran and Tonks already have some nice chemistry, it will be interesting to see where it goes.

Its wonderful that Harry still has his godfather, perhaps Harry can have the home and family he's always wanted.

Will this be Canon pairings (he says with fear lacing his every word)

Thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next. favorited
whitebuffalowmn chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
would like to read more of this please. its a very good story!

ArthurB chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
... i am not sure i even want to comment on that, this story is like 90% copied from 3 or 4 generic time travel hp/tonks fic i read on this website.
lordamnesia chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Ok, I really like this start! Hope to see more in the future!
redstickbonbon chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Interesting start, looking forward to more. There are some types here and there (some misspellings, wrong words and missing words) that are a bit distracting.
riffin121294 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Can't wait for bran?\tonks
Aries Christensen chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Little Whinging
readerjunkie chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Excellent chapter ,eagerly awaiting the next
Penny is wise chapter 2 . 7/17/2013