Reviews for Wild Child
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
You are an AMAZING writer!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
SMILIE FACE! :D
i really wish we'd get a scene with these two just to see what their relationship is like because i don't think they have really said two words to each other apart from through a radio on a mission.
NooooBD chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Fantastic chapter! And an awesome ending ... But I do wish you would continue, even if it's AU. It's just such agreat fic and my greedy shippy heart is not ready to let go yet! It's up to you. :)
iamtyping98 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Aw yeah! Been waiting for this completion for so long. And hey, AU or not, this is still a really compelling story. I am hardcore Linumi and I love the way you've written them together. Thanks for this!
NooooBD chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I loved the first three chapters. I loved how you had their relationship develop from kids to adults, I speacially liked the use of the letters to speed things along and to show how they still kept in touch throughout the years, and throughout her on-and-off relationship with Tenzin (which was also done very well, not too ooc, unlike other fics I've read ...). But I'll be honest, I did not like this last chapter. I dislike reading what I've already seen, speacially when there's not much added exploration of the characters between events. I wish that instead of doing an almost word-for-word recount of the first season, you would have expanded on things throughout this time a little more. It sadly lacked the wonderful character insight you had in the first three chapters.

Anyway, even though it's been a year, I hope you come back and continue this because I really do like how you write. I also really wanna see how you write their reunion. After going through what she went through, I'm curious to see your take on their conversation about it .. if they have one (I hope they do!). :)
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Awww Love it.

Adn the bonding between Lin and sokka, and then getting to be friends with Bumi.

Feel bad about Suki/
iamtyping98 chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
This...is...awesome! I love the way you write Lin's point of view. And it's SO nice to find some good Lin/Bumi. Can't wait for more!
McGonagallFan chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Please, please write more! I love Bumi and Lin and I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I love this! I love this ship but not many people write it! Keep with this story! Update soon!
Twin Masks chapter 1 . 7/11/2013