Reviews for The Dragon of Time and Space
Ultimate Lucy Fan chapter 5 . 6/17
WOOO! Thank you so much for adding Itotly into your story! I was as unsure about it as you were, but you managed to find an awesome and intriguing way to add her in while keeping her presence from messing with the plot and characters in a negative way. I think Fox would agree though that she is messing around in a VERY positive way XD

Been meaning to review for a long while since I read it a while back, but just have been so painfully in pain from typing lol.

And the plot thickens as far as plot goes XD You keep adding in characters, but at the moment they are still manageable, just as long as they don't move around too much. Keeping them in the same areas to start off with as they were the previous chapter helps a great deal. It looks like Jenny is in for it from Lucas, but she is with better now, that is for sure, there is NO better than her new man :P I am really looking forward to the upcoming lemon with Krystal and the Fox! Something about blue girls... heheh. Really enjoyed this chapter and so far this is the ONLY crossover I like on this site. Keep up the great work, buddy!
Worth the wait. Can't wait to see more.
very nice chapter jaja! Jenny is awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
I love what you're doing in the story so far, but is Goku ever going to fight anybody.
Krystal Girl2015 chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
OMG! IT WAS FANTASTIC! Link is such a stud. He gets all the ladies! If only I could run into a heroic boy like him ;) I'm interested to see how you include your buddys OC in this too!
Melon Man chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Way to go I am ripe with antiiiiicipation for whats next. Those animal girls are hot but I really want to see what this bikini chic is like! She has some huge melons
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
YEAH! I gotta see the rabbit! She seems like a super spicy gal.
Ultimate Lucy Fan chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Another great chapter! It was a long time coming, but I am glad to see at least one of the stories I follow is updated XD. I loved Goku's scene with the Shepard and then Link looks like he may get lucky soon.

And of course I cannot contain my excitement for my OC. Itotly is such a lucky girl meeting Fox on the beach!

Excited for the next chapter!
TacoPower chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Hellz Yeah! Keep it going! I gotta see what smoking hot chick you have the boys nail next!
Krystal Girl2015 chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
YES! GOKU! SHOW JENNY YOU ARE DA MAN! :DDD
Fox007 chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Hey are you going to be updating this soon? I really like where this is going. Please have Fox bang more ladies! Maybe some white ones to mixed it up with the furry goddesses!
Jim chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
You can really see the improvement from ch. 1 to ch. 3. Looking forward to the next update.

PS. I love the fact that you actually mention the girls cup sizes sweeeet
Krystal Girl2015 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I didn't see much of link in the other chapter but I FOX more :) so I don't mind
Krystal Girl2015 chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
OMG! He healed her and made her boobies extra big?! What a stud! /swoon. I cant wait to read more! Give me a bit to read the first two cahpters!
Ultimate Lucy Fan chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
First Star, and then Lillian? Fox really got some action today! What a wonderful surprise finding a eager fan wearing no bra or panties in his room! Glad she enjoyed the squeeze. Fantastic work on the lemon scenes too! The plot is also coming along nicely, Goku is finally going to get his tour and appears to have the power everyone wishes they had. Hopefully Jenny notices and rewards him for giving her such a great rack to play with on Anna. Maybe when Krystal wakes up she'll get a big surprise of her own. Keep up the good work! There is certainly great improvement in this chapter!