Reviews for Sealed in a Coffin
Samiam2468 chapter 3 . 7/23
This chapter was confusing. What did the fox do. Why did he kill them. I don't understand.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 5 . 7/2
I'm happy that you decided in the end not making Naruto and Rama enemies. I know that Kurama isn't a saint, but I prefer him being snarcastic asshole with screwed morals, than just straight up villain. Using D&D alignment, more [chaotic neutral] than any of the [evil] ones. Doing bit of good, doing bit of bad, and overall caring only for his own interests, but without malice to rest of the world.
Reversus12 chapter 1 . 6/24
It's not everyday you find such a good story featuring Kurama with a corporal form. I hope you are still planning to continue it, your writing is amazing and your story is intriguing. But that cliffhanger though...
TangyCitrus chapter 6 . 6/14
I can't believe somehow, for some inexplicable reason, i didn't have this fantastically amazing story on my subscription/alerts the first time I read it.
Not to worry though, it's there now and I eagerly await the next outstanding chapter.

One correction: Kakashi referred to Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto as Genin but they had already been promoted by then. Don't know if he intentionally used the lower rank instead of Chuunin because of reasons; just pointing it out.

Thank you so very very duper much for writing and sharing this! !
Take care and have fun!
Belo chapter 6 . 5/21
Hi please update this story, it's really good.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/28
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/27
that was good keep the chapters coming
Rinboard chapter 6 . 4/12
I love your story! I binge read all of what had so far and have no regrets!
khannarie chapter 6 . 4/8
It sure hold my interest up to the last available chapter so I can say I truly enjoyed this story.. There are so many things I love here. The first that really made me stick to this is because I'm a sucker for a Fuinjutsu Expert Naruto stories, as well as him being badazs with his wind technique. Next is that even though it was not a Naruhina fic, the lack of pairing made me comfortable reading this, small scenes of Hinata was also appreciated. I also love how very fatherly kurama is to Naruto even though I'm still wary of his true intention.. I dont really mind if people think he's too kind here, an immortal being can surely get tired of wrecking havok every chance they get, so being good is a welcome change for them from time to time. Oh and I like the garden's properties. It made it feel like ita a magical place xD I'm also glad that there was no bashing especially with Sasuke.. I'm tired of that kind of story tbh.. Those are some of the things I love. So many great things that I didnt mind even the thought of the council having too much power over the Hokage. It was necessary for your story and Atleast you didn't made Hiruzen spineless.. One thing just bothered me, of how Kurama can easily train Sakura at day while torturing her mother to death at night o.O and aside from the scene with her father learning of her mother's disappearance, there wasn't much reaction from her after that o.O twasnt even discussed with her team And wouldn't Naruto put two and two together and realized that Mebuki was one of those intruder that Kurama killed? I just find those lacking of something.
Also the last chapter is action packed as usual.. The invasion is very different esp when team made those flashy summons.
That felt like it came out of nowhere. Like maybe I missed a chapter? Because I don't remember reading about them acquiring summons. Maybe I'm just a little bummed that Naruto's not going to get the toads.. As for Kurama, I guess it's too much to expect him to save Hiruzen xD still, whatever Kurama's true intention, ID like to think that he atleast cared for Naruto. Ugh, I just want to know what Kurama is up to! Rawr! Lols.. Then there's Sasuke ending up as a spy just like his brother, nice..very nice..
I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope you update an epic length chap soon
Really good story
Nuria Sato chapter 6 . 3/21
Looking forward to the next update. I like how the plot's unfolding and the bond that's formed between Kurama and Naruto. The P.O.V's that come and go have me absolutely fascinated with the difference between each character. I'm getting a lot of psychological vibes from this fic and I'm loving every second of it. Update soon.
IhumakitukPeople chapter 6 . 3/19
Oh I love this story! I hope you update soon :D
manapohaku2 chapter 6 . 3/17
Okay who was the one who landed in T&I since both kabuto and baki aren't dead? He told her.
SoulMore chapter 6 . 3/15