Reviews for Sealed in a Coffin
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 5 . 8/22
I absolutely adore this FanFiction. Practically everything is written in perfect grammar and the confrontations are beautifully written. Please update as soon as you can!
Bye-4-ever chapter 5 . 8/18
Naruto and seals are a great combo!
Foxy Engineer chapter 5 . 8/17
I want more. This was really good :D
SeverlyLate chapter 4 . 8/9
It feels like a futile excercise to change so much but leave Naruto an ensusiastic idiot. Imho of course, but find overactive idiots quite repulsive.
Otakugal chapter 5 . 8/8
update soon please! :D
belladu57 chapter 5 . 8/6
Very good
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 5 . 8/3
Awesome story
Good Omens chapter 5 . 7/21
In one week, it'll have been a year since your last update, but I'm still going to wait for a new chapter, even if it takes two more years.
Misses X chapter 5 . 7/15
I really love your story. I like how you aren't making naruto the ray of sunshine and the one who would never do anything bad.
I really liked the scene where he found out about the murders and how he wasn't angry that kurama killed them but that he didn't tell him.
No like seriously i love your story :D
RustedEagleWings chapter 5 . 7/11
Great story! I love how everything is fitting together (the garden...) and I can't wait to see what happen next!
yum chapter 5 . 7/5
Pork sounds really good right now...
ews1 chapter 5 . 7/3
With chapters as big as this they must take some time to produce but they're worth it. This has been a great read and I cant see where it's going which I really like.
aelia3 chapter 5 . 6/25
please update soon. I love this story!
0oLucifero0 chapter 5 . 6/18
Amazing I really loved it! Well done!
Keldin chapter 5 . 6/7
I'm enjoying the story. It's not the first time I've read one with Naruto giving Kurama a body (though, for some reason, it's usually a possessed shadow clone and a female Kurama *shakes head*), but this is an interesting take on it. I also like how you handled Haruno Mebuki, though Sakura's switches from 'Naruto is a nice guy' to 'Naruto is a monster' seemed a bit fast in my opinion.