Reviews for Sealed in a Coffin
Mikage chapter 6 . 10/18
I really liked this verse \3
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 10/11
your fic was a refreshing take on canon naruto for me. i love how you've diverted from the norm and tried to work on the how the characters can be. the characterizations and your simple way of showing us on your take on the what-ifs in Naruto was wonderfullt written. thank you for sharing this to us!
Please never fucking write again
Battlesny chapter 3 . 8/7
actually while the word naruto means Maelstrom, Naruto himself was named after a character in Jiraiya's first book whom was named after the ramen Jiraiya was eating while he was thinking about it.
of all the useless facts I could have possibly remembered about Naruto it had to be that...
draconianking chapter 6 . 7/24
more please
Meowmeowmeow52 chapter 1 . 6/30
I have read many stories on this site. Rarely do I come across one I love as much as yours. This story is amazing! You even made me enjoy Sakuras character!
if you cant take someone saying they don't like your fanfiction maby you need to suck it up to that being said that long an at the beginning of the chapter kiled a lot of interest i had in reading this story so ya...
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 6/7
In all my reading, this is only the second time I've seen Kakashi as Hokage. For some reason, I just can't stop snickering XD
This is the only time I've ever seen Sasuke with a puppy though. Brilliant idea on your part. I find that I am super fond of that image. Sasuke totally needs a puppy! I am glad someone finally gave him one-thank you! _
(Heheheh, it would be hilarious if Isamu was promoted to ANBU lol a puppy higher ranked than Sasuke -ahahahah!). I wonder if Sasuke is a good secretary...

I can't believe Naruto left poor darling Kurama home all alone! He could be hurt! Or annoyed or something! So rude! (Would he take Kurama with him on other journeys I wonder?)

Heheh, I read your AN. It's cute that you forgot that your fic was the one with the morse code communication seals.

Thank you for this story. I really like your writing style and your version of Kurama is one of my favorites that I've encountered. Also, your Sasuke is pretty fun and your Naruto is awesome as well. Good job. Now I am off to be sad at this stopping at chapter 6 *tears and sobs and giggles* (yes, I am still pretty happy from reading this-I can't help it! It was just so much fun!)
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 6/7
Awww, Kurama and Momo shopping! What a scene! So freaking cute!

(Highly amused by Ame sending Konoha poison fruit. I might be the only one who finds it adorable) _

(Kurama is just so lovable in this. I love his scheming, protective, ancient ways. I like seeing him having fun playing with these young things) (ok that sounded wrong) XD You know what I mean .-they're not immortal like him.

Meanwhile, I am upset that pigs had to suffer and die for Sakura's medical training. Why couldn't they use humans? But anyway, it is interesting to see Kurama effect as a sensei on both Sakura and Naruto. At least he takes good care of the cute little bunny Momo.
GinHanelle chapter 4 . 6/7
I find I quite like the image of Kurama smoking. It's surprisingly lovely. Not that I condone smoking but he's Kurama so it's fine :D
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 6/7
*squeal!*. Momo-chan! :D. I was so happy with the cuteness that is Momiji that I almost choked on joy!

Okay, it's official, Kurama is for sure my favorite in this fanfic. He's so damn awesome eheheheh. Love!
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 6/7
Heheheh, I love reading about pranks! :D

Naruto and Kurama's garden is one of the coolest I've read about. *wistful sigh*. I only have one plant (a baby banana named Alice) because everything just dies. QQ

Kurama is just so much fun in this story-I love it! Kind of missing Itachi but the humor makes up for it. Mostly. I adore how much Kurama knows about what's going on outside the em compound? HMmm, not sure what I should call it.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 6/7
Thank you for putting those notes at the beginning of this fanfic. It made it easier to decide to read this since I could tell I liked your style from reading it. And yes, I quite love this. Kurama so rarely gets a body, the poor darling. So naturally I am having a lot of fun reading this. Thank you! :D
Ooh, I like this version of events. Sasuke doesn't appear as if he will defect, which solves quite a few problems in canon. But Sakura still has the desire to become stronger as in canon, which should result in an overall stronger Team 7. However, the fact that Kurama allowed Sarutobi to die...well, if Naruto finds out, he is going to be furious with Kurama...awesome chapter! :)
Awesome chapter as always! :)