Reviews for Sealed in a Coffin
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 3/23
Where exactly did you get the idea that Kurama is a demon? He's a bijuu, the nine tailed fox; also categorized as a living form of chakra or a living chakra construct- not a demon. Evidence in the show points to the fact that you're incorrect about Kurama living for thousands of years. It's more likely that he, his brothers, Asura, and Indra were born/created within decades of each other.

I'm fairly sure it's mentioned somewhere in the anime, though I can't recall exactly which conversation, that Asura and Indra had been reincarnating for hundreds of years(It's definitely mentioned as hundreds of years, not thousands, on the wiki, and while that's not foolproof evidence, the Naruto wiki in particular tends to be heavily researched and canonical). Thus, Kurama would have been alive for centuries, not millennia, as you claimed. Also, even if he had been alive for millennia, it's doubtful he would have picked up on subtle politics and etiquette, both of which probably evolved since he was first sealed.

Also, I don't know where you got the idea that Kurama would have picked up politics or engaged in human interaction. In case you didn't notice, he's a giant fox. Nothing has ever indicated that he could change his form, and it is highly unlikely that he didn't. He's not a spirit or a demon. He's a chakra construct, trapped, though he doesn't seem to mind or care, in the appearance of a giant fox.

So how would a giant fox have learned politics? Again, you can claim he's a demon all you want; it doesn't and won't make it true. If you want him to be a demon for the purposes of your story, that's fine. However, please stop claiming that his being a demon or having a number of demonic characteristics is in any way canonical.
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 6 . 3/19
Great story. Update this story soon.
Sefera chapter 6 . 3/18
Vary good, sad that it stopped, but im favoriting, I case any more is adding in the future.
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 6 . 3/1
I gotta love these cuties. What a good fic!
Cap'n S4lty chapter 2 . 2/17
Kuramablack butler it's awesomelol
ArghThePirate chapter 6 . 2/11
LOVE the story! Please update soon! I really love how Naruto works with seals, and how Kurama's personality is cold and calculating, pretty realistic. Thanks so much for writing this, and I look forward to the next chapter (and then some)!
Lupawolf67 chapter 6 . 2/7
I read this for the first time about a year and a half ago and being the idiot that I am, I didn't fave it. Stupid I know. Because of that I have spent just over a year looking for this again and it is just as good as the first time I read it. Do you know how happy that makes me? Keep up the fantastic work.
Bunnyprincess90 chapter 6 . 1/31
Please do not drop this. Waiting for the continuation of the story. I love it..
truefictionaddict chapter 6 . 1/29
Please tell me you will continue this fic!
BYoshi1993 chapter 6 . 1/21
I like this story. It goes really well into seals. Kurama is actually demonic, which I appreciate. Loving the story and I hope you update again soon.

P.S. I looked at the last update date and saw that it was 2016, and thought, "Well that's not too bad." Then I realized it's 2017 and it's been a year. ._.;
Nibiki chapter 6 . 1/7
Well, now it's 2017 and haven't had an update in over a year. Are you still alive? Need a cookie?
griffindork93 chapter 6 . 1/7
You're use of seals is brilliant and amusing. I laughed so hard during the written exams I cried.
griffindork93 chapter 1 . 1/7
I know it's been years since you posted this particularly chapter, but I appreciate the changes to characterization that you've done and the unique twist of Naruto not being an official shinobi. If readers want to read canon they should get off fanfiction and go read the manga.

I only have two minor criticisms, if they can be called that. I think there was a lack of reaction to Naruto's announcement that he already knew he house the kyuubi. You gave a decent explanation for his knowing what the kyuubi was, but the implied connection to him housing the kyuubi still garnered no reaction from Sarutobi or Itachi.

And for the second, just to clear up a matter of confusion, Naruto can still access the kyuubi's chakra even though he's given Kurama his own body, right?
jumping-jo chapter 6 . 1/1
that last line is brilliant 'you don't need to ask for protection to be under it'...just really strikes a chord. his speech about him being left alone was good too.
kate takes no shit chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
this is such a good story cant wait to see what happens next hope you update soon