Reviews for Sealed in a Coffin
lordpotter0522 chapter 1 . 5/5
Just to note, Naruto's given name is in fact a reference to a type of fish cake called Narutomaki it is actually his family name "Uzumaki" that can mean "Maelstrom" or "Whirlpool" his name as a whole is a reference to the "Naruto Whirlpools" in Japan near the city of Naruto. I'm not writing this too harp on you just sharing a little trivia for everyone.
CrimsonDragon02 chapter 6 . 4/30
Wow... since 2016...
wildtrance chapter 6 . 4/10
I love the idea of Sasuke getting a ninken and it being so vicious but also adorable.
Hinata be a herbal badass.
The baby BAMFs are my life.
Nogoodnms chapter 6 . 3/15
You know, before this I had just finished reading a fic that really pissed me off because the author wasted my time. He kept launching into unnecessary levels of detail and description and I ended up skipping half of the story because of that. It was enraging because there was something good beneath that, but he failed to execute it.

So coming to your story is a huge relief. You do not waste my time with unnecessary bullshit, and despite that you have still managed to write nearly 100k in six chapters. That is impressive. The beginning of the story turned me off a little bit because it felt very cliche, but I’m glad I made it through. This is good.

I look forward to your next update.
RatherFabulous chapter 6 . 2/13
Fun story! I really enjoyed it, as it was.
If you do continue it, I've put in on my alert list. If you choose not to, thanks and wishing you all the best!
(I say SPIKE any fool who thinks that they have some nebulous sort of "right" to try to bully you into putting their "escape from reality" before YOUR real life. RL always comes first. Fantasy is a great place to visit, but you live HERE.)
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 2/6
Team 7 is so badass ;)
And Sasuke appears the only sane one ;)
AmethystWind95 chapter 5 . 1/26
er.. wasn't Lee injured heavily in his fight against Gaara?
Flybyn1ght chapter 1 . 1/1
Wow. From your comments, it sounds like you have been getting a lot of flames. I have no idea why. I'm really digging this story. So Naruto and Kurama are powerful. As long as their challenges match their power levels, the story will balance. I've just read the first chapter and I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story.
Trickster79 chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
This work is amazing. I do wonder why it isn't in the top 20...probably for lack of more chapters. But seriously, the writing style is marvelous, the descriptions amazing and the dynamics between the characters and the whole plot is beyond words. It's dark but I like it :D
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2017
This fic is brilliant! I love how developed Kurama is as a character and how dynamic he is, as well as the whole mystery tension going on in the village.
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
I hate it because it's Kishimoto garbage.
crownclown123 chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
(I wrote a review and it got deleted... twice. I lowkey want to cry so sorry if it's not as expensive as it should have been)
I love all those little bloodthirsty monsters ! Team 7 is terrifying and I found it beautiful.
I really like the way you play on such small changes to bring great results like this, Iruka is badass, Sasuke like puppies and Naruto can explode pretty much everything he wants (or not) to explode (I really like fuinjutsu master Naruto because there's a lot of potential for this when it's well treated)
I hope Tenzou get to visit the garden because this could lead to really funny situations (overprotective plants vs plant boy)
Hinata is a hidden badass, so perfect (btw this make me think but I dont believe there were spectators outside jounin sensei and proctors at the preliminary, but I may be mistaken)
Overall I really like your ideas and characterisation, they fit well in the universe you created !
Thank you for sharing, I'm looking forward to the next chapters !
Mikage chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
I really liked this verse \3
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
your fic was a refreshing take on canon naruto for me. i love how you've diverted from the norm and tried to work on the how the characters can be. the characterizations and your simple way of showing us on your take on the what-ifs in Naruto was wonderfullt written. thank you for sharing this to us!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Please never fucking write again