Reviews for Sealed in a Coffin
tracy chapter 1 . 7/16
Rant's still at the beginning. After that rant I honestly was bracing myself for something terrible. But this wasn't bad. Sure, you have changed a lot of things around and are well on your way to making an OP Naruto.
Not to mention Kurama's Canon back story has been completely thrown out the window. But I can deal. Your Kurama feels more like a traditional Japanese Mythology Youkai with Inuyasha Kitsune Youkai Lord (except without the crossdressing) than anything else. I can work with that.
The "Naruto puts chakra in the air and suddenly he doesn't need to put a lot and becomes Lord of the wind" and no one has ever thought of this before? An academy student became more proficient at it than all the people who came before him, is really pushing it. Luckily for you, I don't mind OverPowered!Naruto when it is well written. If he still has struggles in aspects of his life that you SHOW him struggling with, e.g. interpersonal skills, then it is fine. I shall give you the benefit of the doubt and continue reading.
Good luck, and thanks for sharing.
lildino chapter 6 . 7/16
So I can't tell you how many times I reread this. Like I like how you do nautro character keeping him the same while making Jim a tad different. Idk why people complain about kurama I like how you did his character it fits in my opinion. I like how you have kurama hint to him bring the Kyuubi with certain shinobi. There bunch things I love about your fic I can't think of them at the moment but I do love it a lot. Two thumbs up
24Irinia chapter 6 . 6/20
А в этом году обновление будет?
Valiance Leon chapter 6 . 6/1
Hi! It would be great if this was cross-posted. Also, is this abandoned?
lordpotter0522 chapter 1 . 5/5
Just to note, Naruto's given name is in fact a reference to a type of fish cake called Narutomaki it is actually his family name "Uzumaki" that can mean "Maelstrom" or "Whirlpool" his name as a whole is a reference to the "Naruto Whirlpools" in Japan near the city of Naruto. I'm not writing this too harp on you just sharing a little trivia for everyone.
CrimsonDragon02 chapter 6 . 4/30
Wow... since 2016...
wildtrance chapter 6 . 4/10
I love the idea of Sasuke getting a ninken and it being so vicious but also adorable.
Hinata be a herbal badass.
The baby BAMFs are my life.
Pallan Minerva chapter 6 . 3/15
You know, before this I had just finished reading a fic that really pissed me off because the author wasted my time. He kept launching into unnecessary levels of detail and description and I ended up skipping half of the story because of that. It was enraging because there was something good beneath that, but he failed to execute it.

So coming to your story is a huge relief. You do not waste my time with unnecessary bullshit, and despite that you have still managed to write nearly 100k in six chapters. That is impressive. The beginning of the story turned me off a little bit because it felt very cliche, but I’m glad I made it through. This is good.

I look forward to your next update.
RatherFabulous chapter 6 . 2/13
Fun story! I really enjoyed it, as it was.
If you do continue it, I've put in on my alert list. If you choose not to, thanks and wishing you all the best!
(I say SPIKE any fool who thinks that they have some nebulous sort of "right" to try to bully you into putting their "escape from reality" before YOUR real life. RL always comes first. Fantasy is a great place to visit, but you live HERE.)
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 2/6
Team 7 is so badass ;)
And Sasuke appears the only sane one ;)
AmethystWind95 chapter 5 . 1/26
er.. wasn't Lee injured heavily in his fight against Gaara?
Flybyn1ght chapter 1 . 1/1
Wow. From your comments, it sounds like you have been getting a lot of flames. I have no idea why. I'm really digging this story. So Naruto and Kurama are powerful. As long as their challenges match their power levels, the story will balance. I've just read the first chapter and I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story.
Trickster79 chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
This work is amazing. I do wonder why it isn't in the top 20...probably for lack of more chapters. But seriously, the writing style is marvelous, the descriptions amazing and the dynamics between the characters and the whole plot is beyond words. It's dark but I like it :D
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2017
This fic is brilliant! I love how developed Kurama is as a character and how dynamic he is, as well as the whole mystery tension going on in the village.
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
I hate it because it's Kishimoto garbage.