Reviews for Trouble
MugetsuPipefox chapter 11 . 4/7
The sadist in me enjoyed this immensely. The rest of me loved it because of the sort of underlying things and meanings you put into it (like the titles and things :3). This was really beautifully written!
Well done!
ColorsAndWords chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Yultide goat tripping hay stacks with polka dots.
Bubblekins1010 chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
. Great story!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Oh MAN... Poor Jack. Stuck in a cave for 2 weeks and that's what happens!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Yuletide goat tripping hay stacks
beanie-art1 chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
Awww that was a really nice ending :3 and I agree that if jack can survive 300years alone n not go bonkers, then I'm pretty sure 2 more won't make a diffrence... Even if he was techically drowning the entire time O_O anyway thank you for the awesome story :D
isi7140 chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
Great job with the ending! I love how you showed the reactions of the others without becoming redundant out detracting from the previous sweet bit. And Bunny chasing Jack was priceless.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Dang. Poor Jack. It's really gripping so please don't just leave it there. Keep writing!
random2crazyness chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
poor poor Jack! to be there for 3 years and not being able to even to escape because of his own nature. left alone with no hope of getting out! its so depressing and sad for this to occur. and then to have them over his lake, for hope to come back, only to be crushed seeing them leave one by one. i hope they will find Jack! 3 years! i dont know if its better that he didnt die! would death have been better for him!? poor Jack. i am so angry with them for not looking for him sooner! Pitch, his enemy! found him the day he basically drowned and it took his allies, friends! 3 years to find him. and they still havent! i need to know how this turns out. its killing me!
lifelovelaugh chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
omg! wheres the rest D:
it was a really awesome read :D
ReadingOnPhone chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
What? gah! No! Don't leave it there on such a sad depressing frantic note! Update soon! lol. This whole story is rather impressive :D though really? 24 missed visits and THEN the guardians worry? lol
Kayla chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
.MORE. _
beanie-art1 chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
Oh no! Poor jack D: I need to know what happens and soon O-O so please update soon :3
One quick question as well, did jack manage to get the trap off himself in the end then or was the ropes just long enough to alow him to swim near the ice at the surface?
sarafine-ecleips chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
Ouch! Stupid Guardians! He's right there!
RoseMirror chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
I'n crying, so angst it's not fair
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »