Reviews for If Only I'd Known Sooner
GONEiam chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Great story so far! I do hope you will continue to update when you can ! :)
Fluttersby chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
I have just found your story and love what I've read so far. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
M. E. F chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Cute. Hope you finish this.
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Aww that's such a Kodak momentl
angelazzarello94 chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Can u please update, this story Is really good, but I want more

Thanks for making this awesome story
elvesknightren chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
I love this :) and anxious to read more XD
SupaJew chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
i hope you finish this.
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
All this sweetness is going to give me a cavity! ;)
elvesknightren chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Please update this again soon! it's awesome :) taking a new look at an old favorite with Harry and Snape _
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
love it please write more soon!
oh yeah and macaroni rules! (as do bats)
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
brilliant though I don't like the part about Snape using the bats for potions ingredients... maybe you should include a chapter called "revenge of the bats" or write it as a one shot? I love bats by the way. (i even have a beanie baby bat called Batty Bat he's a kind of purplish brown colour and very cute!)
Lupinesence chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Cool chapter. If there is one thing I could say, it's that it sometimes feels as if Harry and Snape get along a bit too well at times considering the tension from the previous year. Maybe there could be a long conversation where they can clear the air?
Lupinesence chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Great chapter, Harry's reaction to mpreg made me smile :) Worried about Draco...
Lupinesence chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Cool chapter :)
Lupinesence chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Cool chapter, liked seeing the little backstory into how Harry was received (or wasn't in this case) from Hogwarts. I would probably lean toward Lupin for a pairing.