Reviews for Warrior of Harmony
Emily Delatorre chapter 10 . 8/10
Please continue. This is a great story!
Jonathan Picard chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
This a good read from chapter 1-10 i can't wait to see whats next up in this story you keep on making things cool and awesome everything thing in this story was a lot of fun.
-Thanks keep up the good work in all you do
Wishfull-star chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
that was awesome I cant wait for the next chapter:)
1234567890 chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Keep on going!
738 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Hope the next chapter comes!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Alright you updated! Please continue this story it's amazing. Plus could you please update more of your other stories that aren't finished, practically every one I read I enjoyed (even the ones you just added) and I really hope you finished them.
JDJPJST chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Great story can't wait for the next one! Maybe Daisuke can her brother and get kidnapped by Gigasmon.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Crud! That's intense!
ultima-owner chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
the carry wood method is 100%
Molly Grace 16 chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Good chapter. Wow, it's been so long since this story was updated. I'm glad you came back to it.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Hey! There is such a thing and updates! X3 (like I'm one to talk...) Now I wonder about how this would affect her in 02
RHatch89 chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
good update
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
Hey! Please update this story soon. I normally don't care for gender bender fics but I totally love your fem Davis. This story is amazing and I love seeing the boys cave to the terror that is the puppy look. :) Please update some of your other fem Davis fics as well please. Your a really good writer and I really want to read what happens next in your stories!
MIGHTYSUSANOO chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
You won't make it in time for anything with those late bosos, and I mean that in a hopefully nice way.