Reviews for Warrior of Harmony
Sorry about that

What I mentioned about Takuya and when he pushed yes on his phone

I noticed Daisuka never said yes

Sorry I'm probably not making any sense but I just want you to know that part about the email and Takuya choosing his destiny and Daisuka never got to the chance the say " yes or no" just saying.
When I read the first chapter I noticed when I read the part whe Takuya pushed the yes button and when the woman on the phone said "Takuya and Da
jack26 chapter 10 . 10/4/2017
please update your stories
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2017
Please update this! Been rereading this and hoping for a new chapter! Please please please! Please
Emily Delatorre chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
Please continue. This is a great story!
Jonathan Picard chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
This a good read from chapter 1-10 i can't wait to see whats next up in this story you keep on making things cool and awesome everything thing in this story was a lot of fun.
-Thanks keep up the good work in all you do
Wishfull-star chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
that was awesome I cant wait for the next chapter:)
1234567890 chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Keep on going!
738 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Hope the next chapter comes!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Alright you updated! Please continue this story it's amazing. Plus could you please update more of your other stories that aren't finished, practically every one I read I enjoyed (even the ones you just added) and I really hope you finished them.
JDJPJST chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Great story can't wait for the next one! Maybe Daisuke can her brother and get kidnapped by Gigasmon.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Crud! That's intense!
ultima-owner chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
the carry wood method is 100% truth...lol
Molly Grace 16 chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Good chapter. Wow, it's been so long since this story was updated. I'm glad you came back to it.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Hey! There is such a thing and updates! X3 (like I'm one to talk...) Now I wonder about how this would affect her in 02