Reviews for Come What May
TrebledWriter chapter 41 . 7/13
I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT

*clears throat* okay anyway I've been sending short reviews on Twitter but I still win the challenge. This story was fucking amazing and I couldn't stop reading. I read the whole thing in less than 24 hours (wow I know) but yay!
Anna221B chapter 41 . 7/10
I have NEVER blubbered so much at every. Single. Emotional part in a fanfiction, or book, or movie. I admit, when I read that Elphaba had cancer, I skipped to the last few lines in the last chapter- I knew I couldn't take it if she didn't pull through. Generally I would stop reading something that made me cry so constantly, but I couldn't resist. It was beautifully written, and every emotion was portrayed wonderfully.
Elphabalover101 chapter 17 . 3/28
Oh no! Is it the cancer!? Why did she faint!?
Elphabalover101 chapter 12 . 3/27
Poor Elphaba :'(
Leonie1988 chapter 15 . 1/18
I always feel the same about the children suddenly being the main character in the sequel... I'm just not so interested. E.g. I never really read fanfics where it's about the kids. I just skip them right away. Maybe that's why I'm also not a big Liir fan ;)
animexmanga23 chapter 32 . 12/17/2015
Hi! I love your stories so much! I just wanted to clarify something. It's something minor, and I think it's quite common. It's just... something that I think needs to be cleared in case of like, some unsavory situations? I'm not sure how to put it...
So like, I think the term you're thinking of for 'euthanasia' is 'assisted dying', coz euthanasia is more of killing someone who you deem is suffering and further treatment will prolong their suffering. The patient has no say in it. That's kinda why they say we euthanize animals. But if the patient made the decision to voluntarily stop treatment or end their life before the sickness finishes them off, it's considered assisted dying( if the doctor is providing the means for the patient to end his/her life). Alt is uh... I think passive suicide or smth, where they refuse treatment, even though they know they'll die. I'm not sure if should the patient authorize someone else, what the term is called... But yeah...
Sorry to get so technical.
Once again, I really really enjoy your stories. I hope I didn't offend you or anything...
WickedNerd chapter 39 . 8/15/2015
HELL YEAH! Finally it feels like the weight of the world is off my shoulders! Oh. My. Oz. I am so frik fraking happy!
Mystery reviewer chapter 37 . 8/15/2015
WHAT THE HELL! Sorry for my language but this story is making me mad like really mad I am sorry for your lose and stuff but why take it out in U.S. Beautifully written with little to no mistakes and- Oz dammit! I let a compliment slip in there. Just know that I am not pleased with crying all the time.
WickedNerd chapter 20 . 8/14/2015
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Hurry up and get rid of this stupid cancer. My mom thinks I am bi-polar all this crying and smiling.
WickedNerd chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
I swear I will literally kill you! This better have a happy ending. Oh now I am crying.
WickedNerd chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
I swear if she dies in this story. I will fly to Australia and murder you. And then on you death bed it will say: death by tiny twelve year old. Who hasn't even really raised her voice before. I'm warning you!
theatregirlanna chapter 29 . 8/3/2015
I instantly recognized the card game bullshit- i always play it with my cousins, except we call it peanut butter
feathersnow chapter 41 . 5/10/2015
This fic made me stay up until 3am and gave me sleepless nights xD it was such a chapter turner I couldn't put it down! It's really good and I think this could've been a complete separate fic from You've Got mail. But then, you would have to reintroduce all the characters again and make Galinda and Elphaba be friends, and make Fiyero fall for her again... It's just so sad that Elphie goes through so much in these two fics.

And despite Elphie going through cancer, I had learned ALOT from it. Before reading this I only knew cancer is hard to cure and have to go for treatment and your hair falls off. I didn't know WHY hair falls off. This fic is so informativeon the subject. There's only 1 person in my family who had and passed away from cancer but I didn't meet her due to exams years ago. After this fic, I had managed to have a good conversation with my advisor who's recovering from chemo, and is cancer free! She gave details on it and I understood it so well. It's funny when we learn so much when we put our favorite characters in these tough situations :3

And the humor is just awesome. How do you come up with the sarcasm and jokes? It just flows and isn't used in the same fic twice.

Thank you for the awesomeness story!
starspangledpumpkin chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
While you probably meant nothing by the dream, Galinda's dream probably meant that Elphaba and Fiyero would be married even if something went wrong with the wedding and Galinda is afraid she'll be old and alone with no one to romantically love her."
Love the fanfics by the way. You've Got Mail is my favorite so far and I'm pretty sure I read 20 of your fics by now
Bella-Cecilia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Saddest and Happiest story ever!