Reviews for Back Home For Keeps
Mia Story chapter 14 . 2/15
wow! that was absolutely amazing! you are an incredible writer.I wish there was more but still thank you for this!
Mia Story chapter 11 . 2/15
Alright, my heart is broken. What a great plot twist.
Also loved the addition of the not creepy stalking Ariel.
Mia Story chapter 9 . 2/15
What a great answer to his proposal.I can't tell you how much I love your story. your writing style is amazing!
Mia Story chapter 5 . 2/15
what a great very true to character writing is amazing. I wouldn't mind David being just a little bit feistier though.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/19/2017
This story is one of my favorites. It's such a refreshing way to incorporate canon events. Do you plan on at least righting an epilogue? I get it though. Snowing became out of vogue when Hook came along because he was preferred for some insane reason to Charming even thiugh Charming is a much better man and Josh is far more sexy. But it's all CS now because Hook is the prefered one.
sharlaaloo143 chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
Too lazy to log in. I was so happy to see you've updated this story. It's one of my absolute favorites, and I don't know what to feel about this chapter other than I want to see more!
raquel chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
i was just thinking abou this story and boom i see this story is Updated yeees hope for more good chapter but poor ruby :(
NinjaSnow chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
Wow, I've forgotten how much I've missed good snowing fanfics. What a nice surprise! I absolutely loved the chapter! Also, I loved the Peggy cameo ;) I'm honestly really glad that David gets a chance to see Snow pregnant before she gives birth. I mean, I wouldn't complain if he hadn't seen her pregnant, but it's nice that she sent him a photo of this milestone in their relationship. I also enjoyed the little tie you made between Killian and Captain Hook in the show, with the hand amputation, haha. Clever ;)
I really hope you continue updating for a while! I've missed my favorite Snowing fanfics. Especially the AU ones. I can never get tired of reading these. Thanks for the update! I freaked out when I saw it :')
Looking forward to the next one! ;)
Limax25 chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
I am so happy right now :) Thank you for updating! Loved the cameo! You got a lot accomplished in this chapter as far as moving things along. So sad David won't be there for the birth :( I will be patient for the next chapter, but still can't wait ;)
cami chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
so Emma is gonna be! I was actually kind of scared it was gonna be baby Neal. I mean I love him too but Emma as their child and not friend is my fave in snowing AU's. She's gonna be born and David isn't there :((((. So happy you're back this story is one of my favs.
Chelse30 chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
So excited to see an update! Loved the little Peggy cameo! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
So excited to see the update as I was afraid you'd abandoned this wonderful story. And Peggy Carter! My two love (Peggy and Charming) crossing paths make it perfect.
icings chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
*claps happily* So wonderful to see an update, and boy was it a good one. This story is and always has been so compelling. Love, love, love.
Limax25 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Re reading this and hoping somewhere out there you'll see this and get your muse back. I absolutely love this story.
Limax25 chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
I do hope you finish this someday. Very well written and, frankly, I'm on the edge of my seat :)