Reviews for I Was Here
DomLetty101 chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
Dom! I hope, give us one more chapter ! :)
Stecie chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
I think its Ace but I hope she doesn't go through with Marrying him
Hopefully Dom comes and finds out and stops them
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
This is SOO good! I pray you continue!

I agree with letty that Dom leaving was a kick in the face of her love. She stood by his side when it was dangerous but he refuses to do so for her. Who is he to make decisions for her?

I want Dom to come back and find her happy with Ace. He seems truly a good guy. Treats letty better than Dom. Maybe Dom has to woo her and apologize to get her back? Make him work.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Why did you drop this?! I am dying to know the answer!
Ngwarlli chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
Wow can't wait tip the next chapter . Cheers
Joani chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Sads! Why did this stop?
ana chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
eu estou em duvida sobre quem e,mais estero que seja o dom
Ray Ray 39208 chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
I love this story so much! I hope you decide to start updating again, I would love to see what happens next and how it ends!
hellokitty236 chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
ACE and I will be so pissed please contain please please keep goingggg
Girlz-Rule chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
great start please continue this story :)
NinaD chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Why did you drop this one?! It was going great...although I am a DOTTY fan, I think that dom is an idiot and disrespectful to a) make decisions for letty and b) leaving her.

He deserves to suffer a bit before they get back together and she deserves to have someone else in her life that loves her (and that she loves). He should suffer watching her happy (actually happy and not pining away) because of his actions. Maybe later they could get back together...
lizlamorocha15 chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
ohh please update!i need to know! great chapter!
MiaGirl chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Why did you stop writing this?! Fantastic build up-I want to see where this goes!
Karikocha chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Just re-read this. Wish there was more to it, I think it has so much potential. Love angsty Dotty.
More soon pls.
fastfan chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
nice chapter...can't wait to read the next chapter