Reviews for Frozen Waters
katie131925 chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
Very well written ad very well done. You are a brilliant Writer, never stop :)
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
I enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing your ideas about Merlin.
xBookEaterx chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Excellent story!
xBookEaterx chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Awww, was that actually Arthur caring? :p
I love this!
Seisyll chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Oh my goodness that was the cutest thing ever! I especially enjoyed the detailing you graced the story with, such as describing Merlin's eyelashes set on his high/sharp cheek bones and all that fun stuff.
And of course everything always starts off with a hunt! What else-bandits. Really, where do they get off attacking defenseless servants. Makes for good stories, though.
Ehh, you made Arthur super sweet, so happy. Nice little bromance fluff there. :D
I can see why you had fun writing this, I enjoyed reading it. :D Keep writing amazing stories!
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
This was freakin ADORABLE! *SQUEEEEEEEEAL*
LOVED it! :D :D :D
fcCp
icarusLSU chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Very cool story Nikki! I really enjoyed it and the ending was perfect, everything back to normal. I really liked your characterizations of all the knights and Elyan and Gwaine especially. Did you already know all that about hypothermia? Great job on the story and it was a fun read all the way through.
Someone chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Oh no, I did it again!
*waves her (that's right I'm a girl!) finger at the mirror that has magically appeared before her* Bad, bad Someone!
Great chapter, nice to see Merlin back to normal!
Can't wait 'til next chapter! XD
LinBates chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Again the story idea, follow through and flow are good, but punctuation is very bad. Your writing does have a lot of potential once you get your punctuation issue resolved. Better writing here will also improve any other writing you do for school or work.

Had any luck finding a beta reader for your dyslexia?

If not, I'm willing to try, but you'll need to send me one chapter at a time. I'll go over it and send it back with a copy of the original and a copy of the corrected one so you can learn from it. All this can be done via PM if interested get back to via PM as soon as possible. I can't tell you how long it will take to get back to you, it depends on how many errors and how long the chapter is.
Sahba chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
You know that was me ! Don't you?! :p
Sahba chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Oh I can't believe it is the end :( still i love it :))) wish you write more merlin fanfictions :)))))))
Good job :)))
battlemaiden518 chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Nice finish, though I think you could've done more with the Merlin not taking it easy even though he should've. :) I quite enjoyed this story ;)
Blue Turtle of AWESOMENESS chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Nice
MamzelleHermy chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Hey that was a really wonderful chapter and story, I loved it :D Can't wait to read for you again ;D
MugetsuPipefox chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Hahaha! Love that bromance. It's over?! Shock horror! Great story, and congratulations on getting all the way to the end! All the best for future projects! w
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »