Reviews for Frozen Waters
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
I loved that chapter ! It was brillant !
MinistryOfMagic13 chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Oh I do hope Merlin is ok!
Great story :)
natcel chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, excellent cliffie, looking forward to next chapter,love this story so much.
MerTrexTer chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Apart from a few grammatical errors, this was an interesting chapter! Please continue!
Amazing-Thalia-Grace chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
shell22 chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Arthur so attentive to Merlin.
Someone chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Wow... really good so far.
The description and detail into the characters, and the story on a whole are amazing!
I can't wait to see the next chapter XD
Amazing-Thalia-Grace chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
CLIFFY! *kneels down to pet Clifford* Oh, hello CLIFFHANGER! :(

I love how Arthur practically had to wrestle Gwain to get Merlin back!
PurpleQuartz chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Don't leave us on a cliffhanger! Update again sooon!
LinBates chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
You typed the following; "Lowering him to the ground Arthur placed one of his faces above Merlin's mouth and nose hoping against all odd that Merlin was still somehow breathing." Now my question is when did Arthur get multiple faces?

Then you wrote; ""I'll collect fire, wood, and Gwaine can help you find shelter." Leon said halting Gwaine's argument." No one can collect fire, firewood yes, but not fire! Please remove the comma & space between fire and wood to make it firewood. Also change the period after shelter to a comma, as "Leon said halting Gwaine's argument." Is a fragmented sentence and needs to be part of previous sentence just not part of the dialogue. The above sentence after all corrections should read as follows: " "I'll collect firewood and Gwaine can help you find shelter," Leon said halting Gwaine's argument."

I give up, there are so many typos, misspelled words, misused words, punctuation errors, words left out and wrong words used in this and all previous chapters that I'd need to do a complete rewrite of this story to get them all and face it there just isn't enough room here to do that! My suggestion is either take an English grammar course or get a beta reader to read over everything before you post! If you are interested in a complete rewrite or grammar lessons, get back to me via PM about it.

Good luck! You have good ideas and follow through and getting your grammar and punctuation fixed would turn your writing efforts into something great to behold and very interesting to read too!
FoXx8u chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I hope I don't sound rude, it's honestly not my intention, but there seem to be quite a few grammatical errors in this chapter. . . just saying.
Dawnfire11 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Great chapter! I loved it! There is only one thing... when you are changing perspective of characters or doing scene changes, could you add a page break? It got a bit confusing in the middle when Merlin was asking what was going on because you had it from both Arthur and Merlin's perspective. I loved it, but I had to reread it a few times because I got a little bit confused before I realized that it had changed to Merlins point of view. I hope that made sense... XD Anyways, great chapter and I look forwards to the update.
Sahba chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Love it :D like always ! I think merlin is going to rise a fever soon?! Delarious merlin?! ;)
MamzelleHermy chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I loooooved the chapter! It was great! And I can't wait to see Gaius' reaction. :D
MugetsuPipefox chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
They're finally back. Now Merlin will be in good hands. I saw Merlin's awakening at the camp being awkward from the last chapter and you certainly didn't fail to meet expectations. Great job XD
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »