Reviews for Frozen Waters
battlemaiden518 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Nooo Merlinnn! xD
ImAProudMudblood chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Wow. Didn't expect a fast update but thanks. The chapter is kinda short but still love it
EchoRose480 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Nice idea. :) But, how did he take a deep breath to calm himself, while he was underwater?
Felicity P chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
ghah! love this :D I can't wait for more!
monkeygirl77 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
What!? No he cant die!
shell22 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Great chapter!
DeathGoddesses chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Uh oh. Hurry up and get merlin out of that freezing lake.
battlemaiden518 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I liked this, but you changed verb tense a couple times, which was a little distracting. Loking forward to the next chapter!
natcel chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
oh WOW! this is superb, need more RIGHT NOW!, but im willing to wait a couple more hours at the most, thanks.
shell22 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Great start to the story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kermit's Rainbow Connection chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Noo! Poor Merlin, he was so close! This was really good, the only thing was that there were some grammatical errors I noticed, and also your tenses were sometimes present and sometimes past; so you need to pick one and stick with it. Other than that, great job on your descriptions and overall characterizations for Merlin and the knights. I'm pretty excited to see what comes next, so please update soon!
Felicity P chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Ghah! love it :D Poor merlin, falling through ice sucks, I know this from experience lol! sooooo cold!
Dobby'sPolkaDottedSocks chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is amazing and you've only uploaded one chapter! I can't wait to see what you're planning for this story! :)
PurpleQuartz chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wow! This is phenomenal! Please for the love of Camelot update again soon!
ButchthePansexual chapter 1 . 7/11/2013