Reviews for Frozen Waters
natcel chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
well thankyou so much for the update but you do realise you left me in the same predicament, your cliff hangers are ace but cruel , looking forward to more, excellent writing by the way.
Sahba chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Ohhhh my god some one help where is my blanket ?! Merlin is freezing ،! Heeeeelpppp
HElllllllllp ?!
Updateeeee soooooonnn!
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Oh. my. goodness! Help! Help! Save Merlin! Thank you for this exciting chapter.
battlemaiden518 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Nooo Merlinnn! xD
ImAProudMudblood chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Wow. Didn't expect a fast update but thanks. The chapter is kinda short but still love it
EchoRose480 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Nice idea. :) But, how did he take a deep breath to calm himself, while he was underwater?
Felicity P chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
ghah! love this :D I can't wait for more!
monkeygirl77 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
What!? No he cant die!
shell22 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Great chapter!
DeathGoddesses chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Uh oh. Hurry up and get merlin out of that freezing lake.
battlemaiden518 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I liked this, but you changed verb tense a couple times, which was a little distracting. Loking forward to the next chapter!
natcel chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
oh WOW! this is superb, need more RIGHT NOW!, but im willing to wait a couple more hours at the most, thanks.
shell22 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Great start to the story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kermit's Rainbow Connection chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Noo! Poor Merlin, he was so close! This was really good, the only thing was that there were some grammatical errors I noticed, and also your tenses were sometimes present and sometimes past; so you need to pick one and stick with it. Other than that, great job on your descriptions and overall characterizations for Merlin and the knights. I'm pretty excited to see what comes next, so please update soon!
Felicity P chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Ghah! love it :D Poor merlin, falling through ice sucks, I know this from experience lol! sooooo cold!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »