Reviews for Welcome to Level Seven Miss Lewis
Part-robin555 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This needs a sequel.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
You know, this would have been a superb start to Agents of SHIELD.

I love this couple! And I don't even know why! I kinda just fell into it (before I read a single fic about them... I think).

Anyway, awesome fic. Would you continue it? I just would love to see at least one more chapter (or fic) with her and Phil taking charge of the special team of the tv show (how would people like Grant, Sky, etc. react if they were to see Darcy, and the two of them together?!)

You're awesome!
Avulocard21 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
love it!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Squeee...I love the Coulson/Darcy ship, they're the only humans in the building, they should be together! But it's more than that! I heart and favorite this story!
MissLizzymizzy chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This story is my new favorite. You so need to write more Phil/Darcy stories. Please write more!
Ree923 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Please write more.
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Really good!
Latona Enelra Caine chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This needs a sequel!
JPZ01 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I love this pairing! Such a sweet story. Thanks for sharing it!
klu chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Great little spot about two loveable/admired characters.
Whitelion69 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is a very good one-shot.
pattersondawnyahoo.com chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Loved it. Really good
LewStonewar chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
It's Ok. but some things bugged me. You've consistently misspell Coulson throughout the whole thing. The arctic is not a country so it doesn't have a capitol. Darcy is too young to be calling anyone "son" nonironically like Cap does. good effort.
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Great fic. Darcy/Coulson is a brilliant ship.
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Awesome story! I dont know wh but I really like reading them as a couple. Yaaaay the son of coul is alive :). Keep up the fantastic work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k