Reviews for The Runaway Wedding Planner
HuntressXHunter chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
AW THAT WAS SO CUTE!
U don't say333 chapter 27 . 8/26/2014
Awwwwwww the ending is so cute! I loved it!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/3/2014
Do not know how I missed this story, but it was great! I read the entire story in one sitting. I just couldn't stop!
Pink Sunset 26 chapter 27 . 7/5/2014
Awww this was so cute! ;')
WordsWithoutFriends chapter 27 . 6/22/2014
Wow, that was positively entertaining. Haha it was awesome. I really loved the whole thing. Brilliant.
MakeMeSmileAgain chapter 27 . 1/30/2014
Awwwww meeee gosshhhhhh... :-)

Started reading it earlier in the morning then I find myself finishing at night...

It,s really a great story... favs!
hana rika chapter 27 . 1/28/2014
Hey! I really enjoyed this fic! The relationship between lucy and natsu is very well done. Cant help but feel it ended a bit hasty...wish there was more!

Love
Rika
Twisted Sonnet chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
You are an evil : Evil.
Twisted Sonnet chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Me gustaaaaa... :3
Elisablackcat chapter 27 . 1/18/2014
hahaha i love it! *jumps around all giddily* I'm wondering. did gray's kinds have any resemblance to his father? XDDDD
Kei-Kat chapter 27 . 1/17/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
J Luc Pitard chapter 27 . 1/14/2014
Always a good feeling when you finish a story, isn't it? Oh, I wouldn't know recently, since I've been too busy reading everyone else's... Guess I have that in common with Levy, no? Well, better let you get on with writing your next one!
Disco.Mystic.7 chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
Erza and Jellal must have been working overtime or something...
Rustle-My-Jimmies chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
I HATE TO SEE THE END OF THIS STORY BUT I LOVE TO BUT OH MY GOD I JUST LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH A GREAT FIC FOR US ALL AND I'M GOING TO MISS THIS AND STUFF AND WOW.

I totally need meds.

But seriously, I've been following this fic since the beginning, and I love every single part of it!

So seriously, thank you for letting us, as readers, experience your writing style and creativity.
GodSlayer'sGrace chapter 27 . 1/13/2014