Reviews for The Runaway Wedding Planner
SilverRowan4 chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
OH MY GOD! I'm so happy, and yet so sad that this is over! I LOVED this story! It was such an awesome storyline. Thank you for the epilogue!
llulabelle chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
Awwww! Gush! Somebody turn off the waterworks, so I can tell you how much I have enjoyed your story. I'm so sad to see it end. I hope you will be blessing us with more stories in the future.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
I started crying before I even read anything. It's funny, as I read the beginning I kept imagining Lucy being pregnant so I had to mentally scold myself every time I saw her with a swelled stomach in my head. Thank god I was right omg.
I can't believe this is it. Omg what will I do on Sundays? I have nothing to look forward to every week (hint hint: get started on another Fairy Tail fanfic now).This has been a crazy emotional roller-coaster for me. I am a bit disappointed that there wasn't a NaLu lemon, but don't mind me I'm just a pervy fangirl (at least we got that implied lemon. Yay).
Ok, this has gotten entirely too long, I'm so sorry.
fairytailfandom chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO DON'T END IT AT LEAST WRITE ANOTHER FAIRY TAIL BOOK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOUUUU
Alice Harkey chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
That was beautiful! Simply beautiful! I loved it! It was such a good story. I enjoyed reading every last little bit of it. :) great job!
splitheart1120 chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
I'm happy everyone got their happy ending in the end...
DarlingKai chapter 26 . 1/11/2014
xD I've been a silent observer of this story for a while, and can I just say OMG. I really like the story-line you came up with, and I really like pretty much everything you've done with the characters. Very well done. :)
Elisablackcat chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
WOOOOOO AWESOME RANDOMNESS. i just friggin love the confusion. i was impressed on how you didn't confuse yourself over all thedifferent misunderstandings LOL
JaystarDeamon chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
U MUST MAKE EPILOGUE NOW! or post it NOW!...soon?

PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?
Moonlight Starlove chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
Love it! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't a NaLu lemon, but I forgive you. I assume the couple getting married are Natsu and Lucy since this is a NaLu fanfic. This fanfic was simply amazing. One of, if not the best fanfictions I have ever read.
fairytailfandom chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
YOU ARE AMAZING OMFG THIS IS AMAZING I ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THE FEELS THE FAIRY TAIL FEELS AHHHHHH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU TO CONTINUE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 26 . 1/7/2014