Reviews for The Runaway Wedding Planner
J Luc Pitard chapter 27 . 1/14/2014
Always a good feeling when you finish a story, isn't it? Oh, I wouldn't know recently, since I've been too busy reading everyone else's... Guess I have that in common with Levy, no? Well, better let you get on with writing your next one!
Mystic707 chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
Erza and Jellal must have been working overtime or something...
Rustle-My-Jimmies chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
I HATE TO SEE THE END OF THIS STORY BUT I LOVE TO BUT OH MY GOD I JUST LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH A GREAT FIC FOR US ALL AND I'M GOING TO MISS THIS AND STUFF AND WOW.

I totally need meds.

But seriously, I've been following this fic since the beginning, and I love every single part of it!

So seriously, thank you for letting us, as readers, experience your writing style and creativity.
GodSlayer'sGrace chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
CRIES THAT WAS SO NICE
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
mrs. zala chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
wow. congratulation!
you end this story well enough.
i'm really enjoy reading this.
i knew it was lucy who married first in the end. haha.
see you next time... in your next story.

mrs. zala
omagerdnerdynord chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
YAAAAAAAAAY!
perfect ending !(insert fun little dance here)
I don't think ANY wedding will ever par with Natsu and Lucy's in the chaos departement. ever. X)
hahaha, it's too bad we couldn't get a little scene with the children, but maybe it's better that way, leaving it to the imagiation and such
I'm so happy that you wrote this dutifully, never missing a date, and keeping up the quality and quantity. i'm amazed.
thanks so much for this amazing story!
chrisgjm chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
SO SAD AND HAPPY UHHHHH
DecafStudent chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
Thank you for finishing the story and thank you for the amazig ending and the others info loved this story can't wait fr the next
IdentityUnkown chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
Ah! So cute. This was definitely my favorite fanfic ever.
cookie panda-roo chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
awhhh! I LOVE IT! that wss such an amazing story! it's sad that it's finished now though but it was really good! :)
Psyka chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
Awesome love it is there going to be another chapter if so can't wait
SilverRowan4 chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
OH MY GOD! I'm so happy, and yet so sad that this is over! I LOVED this story! It was such an awesome storyline. Thank you for the epilogue!
llulabelle chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
Awwww! Gush! Somebody turn off the waterworks, so I can tell you how much I have enjoyed your story. I'm so sad to see it end. I hope you will be blessing us with more stories in the future.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
I started crying before I even read anything. It's funny, as I read the beginning I kept imagining Lucy being pregnant so I had to mentally scold myself every time I saw her with a swelled stomach in my head. Thank god I was right omg.
I can't believe this is it. Omg what will I do on Sundays? I have nothing to look forward to every week (hint hint: get started on another Fairy Tail fanfic now).This has been a crazy emotional roller-coaster for me. I am a bit disappointed that there wasn't a NaLu lemon, but don't mind me I'm just a pervy fangirl (at least we got that implied lemon. Yay).
Ok, this has gotten entirely too long, I'm so sorry.
fairytailfandom chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO DON'T END IT AT LEAST WRITE ANOTHER FAIRY TAIL BOOK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOUUUU
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »