Reviews for The Runaway Wedding Planner
sin84 chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
WTF-! Please continue.
Psyka chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
Oh my wow please update again soon i love this story
fairytailfan4eva chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
NONONOONNONO WRITE MORE NOW PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
mooney-996 chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
omg omg omg omg omg! you are both a genius and evil! So so so so happy that it has finally been revealed! Been witing for this ages and it was worth the wait! who got married! I know that you said at the end 'the two held hands' but how cool would it be if all three of them got married together!
otaku03 chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
yaaaaaaaay!
well, i must say you have succeeded in the "confused" side of the story ( making the reader itself confused.) i'm sure no one would challenge that.
Hahahaha. anywho, this is the most messed up wedding i have ever seen in my life. was just an overload of misunderstandings. and some people even died (the man next to gray) !
gah! how could you end it this way? i can't wait for the epilogue. i think the married onnes are obviously natsu and lucy :)
hehe, i can't wait for next monday!
Kyoshu Koi chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
LOVED IT!
Kyoshu Koi chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
AngelXReaper chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
...Did Natsu and Lucy got married or what? My brai is damaged cause it's already 3:47 am here...

So I'm going to sleep with this ridicoulus and very intense suspense...? Dear God...I wouldn't be able to sleep!

I'm goong to re-read it until i have figured it out!

BTW, awesome as always!

Update soon!
otakugirl321 chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
I hope they were Natsu and Lucy. I mean, come on! They were the main protagonists hehehe. Good ending btw! I love ittt
lolyousaidbucket chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
This chapter was so funny! xD Everyone was confused and I was like 'Pff I know what's goin' down'.
AHHHRGH who got married?! :O At first I thought it was Natsu and Lucy but then I read the author's note whatever thingyo.
Oh and instead of making an epilogue, why not make like... ten more chapters? :D
I LOVVVEEE this story! It's AWESOME. So yeah Pleeeeease make the epilogue thingy soon! :D
panicatthediscofreak7 chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
Well that escalated quickly. Congrats to the lucky married couple. Am I the only one that thought the high nasally voice that was described was meant to be Lacy?
Deathweaponscarlet26 chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
NOOOO! You can't do this to us! This kind of cliffhanger is unforgivable... I'll probably die from suspense before next Sunday! I do love how you had them all engaged in the end though. That was totally adorable and not to mention ship-satisfying (If I can make that a term XD) Thank you for writing this -(insert adjective better than fabulous/amazing here) fanfiction that I am now going to share with as many people as I can. (I already recommended it to my sister)
mrs. zala chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
IT IS NATSU AND LUCY WHO GOT MARRIED!
I'M SURE OF IT!

...

wait.

80% sure, maybe. ahha.
what a disaster wedding, i presume.
it's funny imagining igneel's face after the ruckus. hahahahaa.

BUT! what i'm confused is...
where is lucy's father? or am i missing something here?

update soon! it's better be an epilogue then!

until next time,

mrs. zala
fairy lover chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
really really!? why r u doing this to us!?
Israali Kotetsu chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
HAHAHA! I HAVE NO IDEA WTF HAPPENED, AND I'M GOING A BIT CRAZY! BUT THAT WAS A DAMN GOOD ENDING! HAHA! I'M KINDA PISSED, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY!

Israali Kotetsu