Reviews for The Runaway Wedding Planner
Alice Harkey chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
That was beautiful! Simply beautiful! I loved it! It was such a good story. I enjoyed reading every last little bit of it. :) great job!
splitheart1120 chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
I'm happy everyone got their happy ending in the end...
DarlingKai chapter 26 . 1/11/2014
xD I've been a silent observer of this story for a while, and can I just say OMG. I really like the story-line you came up with, and I really like pretty much everything you've done with the characters. Very well done. :)
Elisablackcat chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
WOOOOOO AWESOME RANDOMNESS. i just friggin love the confusion. i was impressed on how you didn't confuse yourself over all thedifferent misunderstandings LOL
JaystarDeamon chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
U MUST MAKE EPILOGUE NOW! or post it NOW!...soon?

PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?
Moonlight Starlove chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
Love it! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't a NaLu lemon, but I forgive you. I assume the couple getting married are Natsu and Lucy since this is a NaLu fanfic. This fanfic was simply amazing. One of, if not the best fanfictions I have ever read.
fairytailfandom chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
YOU ARE AMAZING OMFG THIS IS AMAZING I ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THE FEELS THE FAIRY TAIL FEELS AHHHHHH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU TO CONTINUE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
WHERE'S LEVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
sin84 chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
WTF-! Please continue.
Psyka chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
Oh my wow please update again soon i love this story
DecafStudent chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
NONONOONNONO WRITE MORE NOW PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
mooney-996 chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
omg omg omg omg omg! you are both a genius and evil! So so so so happy that it has finally been revealed! Been witing for this ages and it was worth the wait! who got married! I know that you said at the end 'the two held hands' but how cool would it be if all three of them got married together!
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »