Reviews for The Runaway Wedding Planner
JaystarDeamon chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
U MUST MAKE EPILOGUE NOW! or post it NOW!...soon?

PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?
Moonlight Starlove chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
Love it! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't a NaLu lemon, but I forgive you. I assume the couple getting married are Natsu and Lucy since this is a NaLu fanfic. This fanfic was simply amazing. One of, if not the best fanfictions I have ever read.
fairytailfandom chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
YOU ARE AMAZING OMFG THIS IS AMAZING I ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THE FEELS THE FAIRY TAIL FEELS AHHHHHH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU TO CONTINUE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
WHERE'S LEVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
sin84 chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
WTF-! Please continue.
Psyka chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
Oh my wow please update again soon i love this story
fairytailfan4eva chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
NONONOONNONO WRITE MORE NOW PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
mooney-996 chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
omg omg omg omg omg! you are both a genius and evil! So so so so happy that it has finally been revealed! Been witing for this ages and it was worth the wait! who got married! I know that you said at the end 'the two held hands' but how cool would it be if all three of them got married together!
omagerdnerdynord chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
yaaaaaaaay!
well, i must say you have succeeded in the "confused" side of the story ( making the reader itself confused.) i'm sure no one would challenge that.
Hahahaha. anywho, this is the most messed up wedding i have ever seen in my life. was just an overload of misunderstandings. and some people even died (the man next to gray) !
gah! how could you end it this way? i can't wait for the epilogue. i think the married onnes are obviously natsu and lucy :)
hehe, i can't wait for next monday!
Kyoshu Koi chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
LOVED IT!
Kyoshu Koi chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
AngelXReaper chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
...Did Natsu and Lucy got married or what? My brai is damaged cause it's already 3:47 am here...

So I'm going to sleep with this ridicoulus and very intense suspense...? Dear God...I wouldn't be able to sleep!

I'm goong to re-read it until i have figured it out!

BTW, awesome as always!