Reviews for The Runaway Wedding Planner
J Luc Pitard chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
Well, Lucy's already in the dress, as messy as it must be after that drag in the woods, but she and Natsu aren't quite ready, so I'm going for Gajeel and Levy. As a couple, they're closer to being ready (at least in the series) since Gray's in denial and both Lucy and Natsu are in some stage of denial in the series. Anyway, that's my vote. Lots of chaotic fun, though. I do hope all the soldiers and guests that were killed or wounded aren't forgotten...
splitheart1120 chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
I guess all the fun has come to an end for Lucy, Levy, and Juvia...
chrisgjm chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
What just happened?
cookie.panda-roo chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
:O Was it Lucy and Natsu? But that was a messy wedding XD haha anyways, i like it! It's said there's only an epilogue left thought but i enjoyed it! Can't wait! :)
darkgirl99 chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
Wait I'm confused how did they know that Lucy was Lucy Heartfilia the person who wa supposed to marry Natsu?
sin84 chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Dont you dare stop! Continue ! Please...
sin84 chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
Love how you portrayed Levi. She is super smart and the situation you put her and gajeel in is perfect for gale, they both seem like tsundere's though which makes everything more funny!
Psyka chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
Wow oh my wow please please please update again soon
lolyousaidbucket chapter 25 . 12/31/2013
Pffft you're wrong Sting. Lol xD and she was sooo closeeee grahh
This story is amazing! Update ASAP! :D
J Luc Pitard chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
Very exciting wedding! Looking forward to more.
lucifab chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
OMFDHGJGDGA you didn't put a cliffhanger there. im going to die waiting for the next chapter gODDAMIT
cookie.panda-roo chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
:O Oh no! There's so many misunderstandings! I wonder what Lucy is thing! and awhh, it'll be sad when it ends
chrisgjm chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
God Damn it cutting off before shit goes down but other than that awesome chapter stings point of view is interesting and it is funny how everyone has their own theory on the bride.
otaku03 chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
oh my god! since i didn't have internet last week, it's like i had two chapters at once!
and now i'm dying because these chapters were so awesome! so, so SO awesome! it's a major misunderstanding from every party, and it's hilarious !i love this idea of chaos and plots. just ...epic. epic is the word.
the point of views are super , and because there are many, it merges with the effect of chaos ...or something like that. it's weird.
in any case, i'm not a user of big words, so i can't explain very well just how much i love this story.
the only thing i can express is how much i'm awaiting the next chapter!
shadow6689 chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
Where is Lucy's dad? even if he did sell her off, as a business deal or whatever, he would be at the wedding since she is the one who is supposed to be married in the first place. kind of like signing a contract- you have to be there. Plus, no business man would miss a chance to show the public that he was the father to the future Queen. Even if he didn't know it was her walking up the isle, I think he would still show up to make an appearance.
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »