Reviews for Weak in the Knees
shittygomu chapter 1 . 1/12
Ohh man I love me some angsty SanUso ohmygoshh this pairing always turns out better than expected.

I really wanna see Sanji's POV on this, I can't imagine how it must've been to spend about a week thinking you raped your best friend and wow, no ok whoo.

Great story and the moments where they started crying were pretty realistic? If that makes sense.
4701rose chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
OZZZO Dear kami, that's so cute it should be illegal . . .
jimena333 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I almost dismissed this story because this pairing is not my thing, but I'm so glad that I didn't! Amazingly written, as usual, and Usopp's character was captured perfectly, niiiice!
sylvia1984 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
this sounds very interesting
I can wait to see what happens
sylvia1984
AHR chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
oh wowo I don't even like usopp X sanji that much, but you wrote it really well! I really would be interested in seeing Sanji's POV here. So yeah, great fic, love your stuff :)
aliendroid chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
There is nothing in this that warrants an M rating. It's just angst with exceedling small hints at something. This is a strong T, please rerate this because I just read through expecting something and got a really good angsty story with no pay off other than a confession, a bit of a let down really considering the M rating.

Besides that this was good, nice job depicting the sorrow going through Usopp.
eternal-anime chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
AWWWWWW! this is so different cause i only read zosan, but this was a different side of sanji and usopp, i mean like i would never have thought that this sasopp would ever work, but u made it totally perfectly work! great job man!
SadEcho chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Gyahhh! Such an awesome plot! it is really beautiful! Well done :D!
daichi-tsukino chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh my god this is too amazing I love this couple so much and you made all the fan's dreams come true goddamnit you rock great job!
OrWr chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is so beautiful!
I'm glad you wrote about this pairing, and you did it really good and in-character too! I had tears in my eyes, and I hope you'll also write from Sanji's P.O.V! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is one of the pairings I never thought I'd ship until I read this.
Mel Writer chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
awww! it's soo cute! i love it!
XiggyMatsu chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
While I would love to put up a creative or constructive review, the only response I can seem to manage is [/gross sobbing]