Reviews for Hakuouki! Wakashudou?
SmileRen chapter 11 . 1/24
Poor Ryuu, I enjoyed that far too much. Its a shame its not a yaoi fic, seeing/reading about Okita dominating Ryuu-kun would be magnificent :D
FreakyMe99 chapter 11 . 1/12
It was great and I love it. But I'm confused on what is master. Is master a boy and a girl?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
Dearest usagi-sama. I only have one thing to say...
I freaking love yourstory! OMG! I was like drolling and .nosebleeding throughout the whole story. Especially the last part in chapter 11. Please! I only have a favor to ask, PLEASE MAKE THIS A YAOI FIC! ONEGAI! Please! Please! Please! I really love the idea and the pairing is superb as long as Ryuu-chan is the uke! Please usagi-sama! I am begging you! I really have to read it as yaoi because my fujoshi self is killing me due to not enough awesome yaoiness! I am turning like tbose rasetsu!
Please update and please make it yaoi!

MADB chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
whens the next chap? -
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
this is getting hot!so hurry up with the updating
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
oh?is mochi cockless then?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
poor kid has the worst luck ever
MikoSasesko chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
Haha Mochizuki and Okita's battle banter was priceless! I love how Mochizuki didn't even miss a beat when Okita mentioned his virginity. And then Ryuu's commentary on the battle was hilarious. Seriously my favorite part of the chapter! Anyway, I love how Mochizuki is so badass in battle! But I wonder what business he has with the Shinsengumi? I'm looking forward to what happens next!
MikoSasesko chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
The plot just keeps getting more and more interesting! I wonder what Mochizuki will do when he finally finds his twin...
MikoSasesko chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Yay! You updated! I gotta say, with every chapter I love Mochizuki's character more and more. "He's" definitely got a way with words- sometimes speak