Reviews for Bored Warlocks
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 1/26
Cute! I'm glad I stumbled across this.

Thanks for sharing!
FWvidChick chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Love this! I could hear them ..fab characterizations and amusing to boot. I could have read more! I was sad when I got to the end, thanks for writing this.
Illusera chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I finally cleared my updates and decided to give this story a try (I don't read Angel fiction much). I'm glad I read it; it was really funny : ) A fire extinguisher loaded with holy water? Good heavens lol A lovely moment between Angel and Cordelia. And who knows, a friend of mine once remarked that all of this new technology was probably stolen from aliens so for all we know bored warlocks factor somewhere in the equation ;)
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Awww. This was adorable :)
The-Darkness-Befalls chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Cute. :)
cangel007 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Such a sweet fun story! You have Cordy down pat! Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I recently watched that episode. This is a lovely little story!
Sirius120 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
How cute is this story? I love the banter, and you've captured Cordy and Angel perfectly. I am especially entertained by shockingly accurate descriptions of cell phone connectivity from years ago. How did we ever think that was a convenience? Anyways, it short and sweet and poignant in all the right places :-)
dadby chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awww, that was awesome! Thanks for sharing!
TieDyeJackson chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was hilarious. Shouldn't have read it at 5 am because my laughs woke up the whole house. it was a short, sweet treat for Angel fans. I loved this ship as it seemed the natural progression of thing and both characters had grown with each other so much. You've got yourself another good one.
jewel74 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh dear :)) I remember those cellphones, with real tiny buttons, very small screens and a flap over the keys! Nokia was very popular back then.
Very funny and nostalgic, thank you Sweet. I love Angel and Cordelia together.
omslagspapper chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
uhu i'm immaturely singing that song about making out in a tree
ginar369 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh yeah 90's era cell phones were totally made by warlocks or witches. I love Angel and Cordy together they are the perfect couple. She pulls him out of his brooding and he yanks her back from the snarky edge.