Reviews for It was on my bucket list
Mimi the Brave chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Damn, that was hot, and wrong, and hot, and.. hot.

JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Your note at the top about smut-before-bedtime kind of sums up my life.
Had to stop reading to laugh for a few moments near the start when John and Sally are talking about what Sherlock does and the next sentence is John; I silently lost it in my head.
The last sentence was bloody perfect. Icing on the cake and now I kid of want to read that story.
tasha.vick chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
.jesus.i can't even... hot, perfect, amazing and many other things I'm too flustered to even think of! :) great job!
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
You were right in the summary that this was johnlock smut for the bedtime story or something like that and I liked it
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Lawl. Sherlock...
DaviesInTheMaking chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Good Lord, that was sexy. I am SO freaking glad that I'm not a guy, otherwise, this would be quite embarrassing. Oh, my god, I will never get that out of my head. Thank you so very much. That was just oh, my god.
Dancer.Dreamer.StarKid chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Ah! I love this! I really love this! Well done!
Melawe chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I would love to read more of what Sherlock has on his kinky bucket list if you would like to continue the story
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Haha please do one with Mycroft's house! This story made my day. Wonderful job.
BlackPanther1987 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
that ff, especially the last sentence, made me giggle xD very, very sexy and with a very good portion humor. love it!
liz0613 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
this is perfect! I can totally see them doing that too
librarywitch chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I can so see Sherlock doing that! That was a scream.
Linables chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I'm holding out the hope that by titling this "#1 Crime Scene", you're planning on writing some more scenes from Sherlock's bucket list? ;) Because that was just the most gorgeous and delicious thing ever.
ThursNext chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Ohh what a naughty bucket list he has!
Blue chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This would make a great series:) awesome as is though!