Reviews for Kalopsia
Chi-Cop1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Is this story complete as a one shot, or do you have future plans for it?
TheGrunt22 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Heya. Me again, poking around with your stories. I'll get through them all, just starting with the easiest of the lot for simplicity's sake.

Being that this is a placeholder that would start something of incase your mind ever drifted to the subject, I say this one formed a proper foundation for you to build off of some time in the future. Though it could be entirely possible that it suddenly came to your mind on a late afternoon when your mind was on a high and you thought up of something!

I do agree with Amy's characterization here. Well, because it does seem to be mostly her personality she has in the games and this setting takes place in one of the comics. (Though I know little about how people are in the comics, I at least know there's a greater number of competitors for the Blue Blur) As Amy relentlessly keeps on chasing him, he keeps on running away. It really brings the question if it has ever brought her any closer to him. Sure, of course during Sonic CD after dealing with Eggman (or Robotnik for all of the die-hards heh heh heh) and Metal Sonic, she went into full gush mode and was a bit annoyed by it. Though I'm sure the demands for marriage only made the matter worse. Sure he likes her as a friend, but she stubbornly stuck to the same path that left her deeply entrenched in the friendzone. Mind my lengthy explanation, as you said it yourself at the end here, is Amy chasing a fantasy that just isn't the real Sonic? (I AM THE ULTIMATE OVERLORD, METAL SONIC! I AM THE REAL SO-*THUD* Not! NOW!)

Well I'll still read it anyway if you ever get to it. Other stories and the thing we lovingly like and sometimes despise called real lie come first. Again, your writing is spectacular, fluid, and very easy to follow! Seeya around matey!
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Pretty good. I really hope you do come back to it someday soon.
sonamyfangirl1234 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Good story! Im enjoying it myself! Although, you do need to finish your other amazing stories! But please keep going with this one.