Reviews for A Friend Indeed
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 7/16
Well, that was certainly more hot and steamy than the last part.

It was interesting how each Titan gave Cyborg different sensations to feel. Starfire gathered a collection of fabric, Beast Boy transformed into a variety of animals, and Nightwing had the 'bright' idea of testing his temperature tolerance. Makes sense that he can take the charm off when he heads into battle.

It is also interesting seeing the progress Raven and Beast Boy make in terms of physical intimacy each story. This time things got heated enough for Beast Boy to stand at attention, though both had the self control to stop when needed. That visit from Cyborg was awkward in terms of both timing and subject. Raven got an eyeful of how aroused she made her boyfriend before sending him to his room to take care of it. Cyborg made the whole thing more awkward by asking about if the charm would work if he attached replacement reproductive organs. Poor Raven didn't get the hint and had to flat out told what Cyborg was talking about.

One consequence of the whole ordeal is that is gave Raven better perspective to how much farther the end of Raven's roadmap was. She ended up switching gears. Having Beast Boy in the room shirtless, while she meditated in more seductive clothing to entice Beast Boy. She then proceeded with an interesting mediation exercise, calm her emotion while simultaneously feeling Beast Boy's love and lust.
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Awesome story, it's great seeing the BBRae relationship progress and this is a prime example of that. Plus, any mention of Cyborg building himself a robo-wang is always gold. Also, couldn't help but laugh a little at you saying you doubt you'll ever write a full-on lemon, and then having a P.S. right below it saying you wrote a lemon. Which I'm going to be reading very soon. Again, awesome story.
littlelulu95 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Geeezzz louise / That was quite steamy! Really good, you should write more like that haha
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I like how you're developing their relationship. He's been very patient and she's been considerate with him on his certain urges.
And Cyborg was hilarious. What man would not take the advantage to get all his options available.
Really good piece. i loved it.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I do have to say, you give BB and Rae a certain realistic maturity when dealing with the intimacy issue. Loved the development for Cy. It may be embarrassing, it may be mature, it may be this or that but being able to be intimate with someone would definitely ring in on Cy's thoughts considering his predicament. Nice oneshot. Keep rockin
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
GLORIOUSLY
singwiththewind chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Totally hot ending!
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
another great story. loved your description and characterization
Vampire of Romance chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I think you did excellent on all accounts! Very well written from the humourous moments and interactions, to the lovely scenes between Raven and Beast Boy. (Which made me smile) I also really like the way you used the idea of 'sooner' that they know not to just jump without being ready but wanting to. So they are in a way, training themselves so they do not 'asplode' before seeing and touching each other naked lol
Shadico chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Hahaha, that was fantastic. Very well done, and again, so happy for Cy. I mean, jeez. This means so much for the dude. Also, in your next chapter, lack of lemon is fine, but do you think you can fit in the reactions and interactions after 'the deed' is done? Dat closure, haha. Seriously though, you are doing nothing but impressing the hell outta me right now. Your writing is superb. Keep up the great work!